Chapter 25

Kyara's POV

I stopped when I arrived at his house. I saw the light of his bedroom was on. I walked to the front door and walked in. I knew I could just do that his parents gave me permission. But they weren't home today. I walked up the stairs and walked to Jason's room. I heard weird sounds but didn't assume anything, but then I heard a girls voice. I slowly opened the door and saw Jason hovering over a blond haired girl. He was naked that meant... he... no. 

"How could you do this to me." I said anger was growing inside of me.  

"Kyara, I swear it is not what it seems." Jason said he got off of the girl but I still couldn't see her face.

"Oh so having sex with a girl while you have a girlfriend is normal? And also lying to your girlfriend? Lying to everybody?" I crossed my arms. He didn't reply.

"Seems like your boyfriend likes me more." The girl said. That voice was all too familiar to me. 

"Samantha." I said thru gritted teeth.

"That's me. Now go away we need to finish something."

"You bitch. I am so done with you." The angriness was on it's highest level now. I looked back at Jason. "Jason, I never want to see you ever again. It's over. I'm telling everybody about your shitty action and you now know for sure your life is ruined."

"No, I love you. I really do."

"Stop lying you asshole." I walked away. Tears started coming. I turned around once again. "Oh and don't you even try coming to band practice and if you still come I think James and Scott will wreck your ass." 

"Kyara."

"Disappear out off my life." I walked away down the stairs quickly. I stormed out of his house almost bumping into his dad. 

"Oh hey Kyara!"

"I'm sorry but your son is an ass." I said and walked away. I got on my pennyboard and drove home as fast as I could. My tears were flowing now. How could he? I ran into the house and slammed the door shut. 

"Kyara?" I heard Andy saying. "Kyara?!" I ignored him and ran up the stairs to my room. When I got there I slammed my door shut. I threw myself on my bed. There was no stopping for the tears. I heard someone walking up the stairs.

Andy's POV

I heard the front door open and a lot of sobbing. I stood up from the dinner table and saw Kyara running up the stairs. I called her name but she didn't reply. Maybe a couple seconds later her door slammed shut and I ran upstairs. I saw Jake and Jinxx both coming out of their rooms looking confused.

"What happened?" Jake asked.

"I have no idea. She came home crying and ran up to her room." I said.

"Should we check on her?" Jinxx asked.

"Yes, defiantly you don't know what will happen if we let her alone with her sadness."

"It could all go wrong." I mumbled. We all walked towards Kyara's room and slowly opened the door. Luckily it wasn't locked other wise one of use needed to kick the door down or something if she won't let us in. I saw Kyara lying with her face into her pillow. Her body was shaking every time she sobbed. I slowly walked towards her.

"Kyara?" I calmly asked. She didn't say anything. I looked back at the guys they were worried you could easily see it on their faces. I sat on the edge of her bed next to her.

"Kyara? What happened?" She looked up. He eyes were puffy and red from crying. Her cheeks were wet from all the tears. I grabbed her hand and gave it a reassuring squeeze. She slowly sat up in her bed. She looked over my shoulder at Jinxx and Jake. She looked back at me. She was a little bit calmer now but still tears filled her eyes. I pulled her in for a hug and hugged her tight. I felt my chest getting wet from her tears but I didn't mind. It didn't bother me. The thing that bothered me right now is what had happened to make Kyara like this. She slowly and carefully pulled away.

"It- It was J-Jason." She said while sobbing.

"What did he do?" I said. I felt anger growing inside of me. Kyara sighed and looked me in the eyes. After that she looked down at her hands again. Just like she sat when we first met her in the orphanage. She was destroyed, her life was destroyed. You could see it in her eyes. And now she had the same look in her eyes. She was just back on the right path again. The path of feeling better. I knew it. Tears fell on her hands. 

"H-he ch-ch-"

"Did he cheat on you?" She nodded. "That asshole." I got up and walked out of her room but Jake stopped me. 

"Where are you going?"

"I am going to pay Jason a visit." I said. I was full with rage. I knew I couldn't trust him. Jake walked to Jinxx sitting next to Kyara and I walked down the stairs to my car. I am going to talk with his parents. 

---

I walked up to the front door and knocked rather hard on the door. "Keep it calm Andy." I whispered to myself. The door opened and revealed a  man. I think that that Jason's dad is. "Hello, sorry to pay a visit at this hour but it is kind off necessary. I am Andy Biersack, Kyara's brother." 

"Oh hi! Come in!" He walked into the living room and I followed behind. "Take a seat." He said and I sat down on the love seat. "This is Andy Biersack, Kyara's brother." He said turning to his wife. He sat down next to his wife on the couch. 

"So...uhm.. Earlier today Kyara came home crying and really upset. So not to say your son is the bad guy here but apparently she saw Jason cheating on her." Their faces formed utter shock. 

"That son of a bitch." His dad said angrily. The front door opened. "Speaking of the devil." I heard Jason walking. "Jason, come into the living room right now." I turned around and immediately his eyes widened. He all knew it so well why I was here. 

"We need to talk."