Colonel pervert

"Colonel bastard, why the hell would you send Al on that goose chase", Ed said.
Roy:
As I looked at the short but underly adorable full metal, he gives me an angry look. I felt my face heating up and I saw he was about to punch me.
"Look full metal, that wasn't a goose chase, it was real", I said as I got up and grabbed a document.
"I should probably tell him Alphonse is looking for scar", he thought.
"Look short metal alchemist, you need to understand that Al is looking for scar in place for you, since you have military duties you do under stand thatAlphonse isn't part of the military, and he is not kept under the military control. If he finds scar, he'll be able to fight him without receiving authorization from the military".
Ed sat on the couch, he looked really bored, then I saw his eyes get angry, I knew it was a delay reaction to the whole short thing.
"Who you calling short you damn giant"?
"You're the only one in the room so it would be you short Elric", I said smirking.
"That's it I challenge you to a duel".
"Forget it, I'm not doing that I got too much paperwork".
"You're not even doing it", he shouted at me.
Warning Yaoi up ahead
Ed:
I looked at the stupid colonel. He started getting up again but this time he was walking over to me, pinning me down on the couch.
"If you want a duel, how about this type of duel to see who's on top", he said while unbelting my buckle.
"What the hell do you think you do you're doing you colonel bastard"?
"So cute".
"Hey I'm not cute".
He looked at me and then kissed me.
"Hey wait a minute".
"Don't temp me to do this full metal, if you keep being this cute and underly adorable, I will have no way to hold myself back".
"Don't you realize I'm a guy"?
"So what".
"Colonel please don't tell me that you're gay"?
"No I just like you".
"Eh".
He started taking off my clothes and I kept thinking"I need to hit him with my auto mail".
"Why not stop me or do you want to get raped Edward Elric"?
"Stop you pervert".
I felt his hand go up my stomach.
"Ngh".
"Stop it....mmmmm", be fore I could say anything else he kissed me again and licked the inside of my ear.
"Cute".
I could feel myself blush as my voice was weird.
"Hnn, ah, ah, huh".
He was grabbing my middle part and sucking it.
"St-stop...gah".
"Your voice sounds so cute, Ed", he whispered into my ear. I knew now that my face was probably beat red by now.
"Stop".
I felt eyes teared up, he saw me. I was breathing really fast, shaking. Why was he looking at me? He suddenly hugged me and said"I'm sorry".
"C-colonel", he said.
He fixed my clothes and then I snapped out of it and punched him. I was scared, I ran away from him.
Roy:
"I made him cry great", I thought. "Be he was so cute".
"Colonel mustang, why was Ed crying", Riza said.
"Uh I guess he missed Al".
"No I got I feeling that wasn't the case he said to tell you, you won't be seeing him for a while", she said.
"Okay".
I stood there frozen as she looked at me with a pissed off look.
"Why was he shaking colonel"?
"What"?
"What did you do to him, I swear to god, if your paper work isn't finish I'm hitting you, for me and what ever you told or did to full metal"?
"I finished".
"Good well I'm leaving, while I'm gone, talk to Ed".