Epilogue: Ed's cutness

Roy:
As I watched Ed walk around in one of my shirt I think of him as a kid and how big it looks on him. He glares at me and the he starts blushing when he turns his face. It's too cute. If he doesn't stop seducing me with his adorableness I won't be able to hold back from hugging him and squishing him, and kissing him.
"Roy, why do I have to where this giant shirt, it feels weird. I look like I'm in a dress. I got no underwear on and I'm walking commando. Great just great"?
"I have to wait until your clothes are clean, I don't want you to put on dirty clothes on after you just got out of the bath".
"Yeah but it feels embarrassing not to have any underwear on".
"So cute", I thought. "I'm thinking about a lot of perverted thoughts".
"Ah no Roy please don't", said an image of Ed in my mind.
"Gah, why does he have to be so cute"?
"Roy, are you alright"?
"Yeah, don't worry", I lied.
"Roy, you're red".
He put his hand on my forehead.
"You're not warm, are you okay"?
"Yeah I'm fine don't worry".
I was blushing. I couldn't take I had to hug him and so I hugged him as tightly as possible.
"Roy"?
"You're too cute, I can't hold back from hugging you, I love you".
"Roy".
I was practically lifting him off the ground. I think if it wasn't for the auto mail, he'd really light. I guess that's the case but maybe it's because he's small and he's only a kid.
"Roy, you're hugging me too tight".
"Oh sorry Ed, I wasn't payments no attention, you're so snugly and the shampoo scent in your hair smells amazing too, you're downright adorable".
"Roy, you're just saying that, but you aren't paying attention to what I have been saying. Could you let go, I'm kind of hungry"?
"Oh right I didn't make breakfast, I'm just going to hug you for five more minutes".
"Ugh, Roy you do that after we eat, I'm starving, my stomach is rumbling, please".
"So cute, don't worry I'll make you some pancakes".
"Pancakes".
"Yeah".
"I love pancakes", he said while smiling brightly.
"So cute".
I let him go, about a half hour later we were sitting at the table eating pancakes. Ed was scarfing ones
pancake after another. It was really cute. He was really hungry.
"Thank you Roy, they were so good, you know I never thought this before but you actually cooked something and that really surprised me, I never thought you'd be the cooking type Roy, I mean you are the flame alchemist, hero of ishbal, I thought you just eat out all the damn time. I guess even military workers make their own food huh".
"Yeah".