The speechless Ed

Roy:
"Why am I here", I thought. I knocked on the door. The short alchemist opened the door. He tried to shut it but I put my foot in the door.
"Why are you here", he said with a scared look while backing up and then falling.
"You're way too cute".
He tried too use alchemy but I grabbed his arm.
"Nice try, Ed".
Ed was blushing to his ears. I felt his arm shaking.
"So cute", I thought.
Ed:
"No why is he here, I don't want to see him, I'm scared, someone help", I thought.
"Cute".
I could feel myself blushing. I tried kick the colonel and then I punched him. It didn't work so I pushed him off.
"Stay away", I said.
"Look I'm sorry for that Ed, I'm really sorry".
"I not saying anything else to you", I wrote on a piece of paper.
"Ed look, what more could I say, I'm sorry".
I kicked him out of the door and locked the door after I had shut it.
"That idiot", I thought.
Roy:
He kicked me out, he's not talking to me, why did he have to be so cute about it? I walked to my place and I kept thinking about was how cute Ed was. The. I remember him crying and I stopped. I got angry with myself.
"I shouldn't have made him cry, damn it I'm so mad".
His phone ranged he answered it.
"Mustang, listen we got some bad news that you probably wouldn't like", havoc said.
"Havoc, what's the bad news", I asked.
"Ed was here a moment ago, he said, he's quitting the military".
"What, don't let him get away, stop him at all cost, hurry", I shouted into the phone.
I slammed the phone down and grabbed my coat and gloves. I hurried to meet the search squad.
Ed:
"Al, I guess we'll never get our bodies back now", I thought as I walked with my hood on my head.
"Ed", I heard someone yell.
I turned around it was, mustang. I ran away from him.
"Ed", he kept yelling. I transmuted a wall and hid behind it and waited for him to pass by. He did or so I thought, but when I stood up he grabbed me and picked me up.
"Ed, you idiot why are you leaving the military"?
I didn't say anything. I was surprised how angry he was, why would he even care, he was only playing around before, there's no way the hero of Ishval likes me .
"Ed, listen I love you, that's why I did that to you, okay".
I reached into pocket and pulled out the pocket watch that showed I was a state alchemist. I threw it in his face and he dropped me.
"Keep it I'm done with the military".
"Ed".
"Leave me alone, you pervert".
I got up and tried to get away but he grabbed me again.
"Let go of me".
"No because if I do I'll never see you as a state alchemist ever again, I won't do that".
"Let go, I hate you".
"I don't care if you hate me or not, I won't let you go", he whispered into my ear.