I love you colonel.

Ed:
The colonel was hugging me tightly. I notice that my leg and arm were gone.
"Hey colonel, where are my leg and arm"?
"Winry Rockbell has it".
"Seriously, damn it, so not fair. Even when I wake up I can't even walk, anyway where am I, please don't tell me I'm at your place".
"You are, you short alchemist, also I want to tell you, I'm sorry, if you love me I'll wait for you to confess to me your own feelings. Please just tell me, if you love me or not, I really want to know".
"Colonel, you're really curious about how I feel why"?
"Because I don't want to have sex with you, and scare you away".
"Shut up, I love you okay, and just because I do, doesn't mean you should have sex with me right away, because it's technically rape".
"Hmm, don't care, I'll wait until up you want it, then I wouldn't care if I'm injured, sick, or even tired, I will have you".
"Colonel".
I heard the door slam open. Winry was back with Alphonse and Riza.
"Lieutenant, Al, Winry ", I said.
"He woke up, I'm so glad, I thought it would take longer to wake him up", Winry said.
"I'm so glad", al said.
"Look Ed it's going to take a week to fixed your auto mail up. Colonel, you'll have to keep an eye on Ed is that clear", Riza said.
"Yes", they said.
I could feel myself blush just hearing the thought of me and colonel in the same house for an entire week, so messed up. they left and the colonel suddenly hugged me.
"Colonel".
"Looks like you'll be here for a week, well I can keep an eye in you this way and help you with your nightmares".
"Colonel"?
He kissed me and I knew at that moment, I didn't want to stay there for any second more.