Arrival

I arrived on the island eight hours later. When I reached the visitor center, I headed straight Henry's office.

"Melissa. I haven't seen you since-"

"Since the first park. Where's the new dino?"

He stood, walked over, and lead me to a different room. It was same as the incubation rooms, but this one was private. A few scientists were surrounding a single incubator.

"Any idea on when they will hatch?" Henry asked.

"Within a couple of hours Dr. Wu."

"Very good. Their trainer is here. You all may leave."

Before all of them left, I asked them a question.

"Since they only have a couple hours 'til they hatch, do you think it would be okay if I held them in their eggs?"

"I don't see why not. Just as long as the eggs aren't rolled or dropped."

I nodded. I carefully grabbed the eggs, before sitting on the floor. I cradled the eggs in my arms, holding them close to my body. I softly sang to them, getting them used to my voice. I even dozed off for a few minutes. Fortunately, the eggs were still intact when I woke up.

"They still haven't hatched?"

"No, Henry. It shouldn't be long though. I can hear them, and feel them moving around."

"Alright. I'll be in my office." He said before walking back out.

After he walked out, I leaned my face closer to the eggs.

"Don't worry girls. I'll take care of you. You don't have to worry about the big mean human."

A few minutes later, as I was reciting a book I recently read, I heard the eggs cracking. I made sure no one was looking before I peeled pieces of shell from both eggs, while making little cooing noises.

"Come on. You girls can do it." I said gently.

I peeled off more until their heads were poking through. They looked up at me, trying to decifer if I was good or not. I chuffed, and crooned letting them know that they were alright.

########

AN - Hey guys! Here's the second part. I'm trying to come up with names. Any help would be great