Tara

As I turned around, I was greeted by the sight of a snout about five feet in front of me. I closed my eyes, as she breathed in my scent.
'Momma?'

I sighed in relief, and opened my eyes.

'Hi Tara.'

What she did next would've killed me, if it weren't for my reflexes. I moved over as she flopped down, letting out a whiny sound as she did.

'Why did you leave?'

'Tara you know why. It wasn't safe for me. Besides how was I gonna eat?'

'I would've caught the food.' She grunted.

We 'spoke' for a little bit longer, before I had to leave for a meeting. When it came time to say goodbye, Tara started crying.

'Don't cry. I'll see you again. If you need anything during the night, just roar.'

'Are you sure? Cause I don't wanna be knocked out if I go looking for you. The needles hurt.'
'You big baby.'

I gave her a couple more scratches before leaving.

....

I left the meeting very angry. They wanted me to go back to the raptor paddock. I told them over my dead body. Then they promptly fired me right then and there.

I told them that they were going to regret firing me.

I made my way the lab, and watched the scientists work.

"Are you okay, ma'am?"

I looked around, and saw a girl with curly red hair and brown eyes looking at me.

"I'd be lying if I said I was. I just got fired."

"That sucks. What happened?"

"I refused to work with someone I dislike. So they fired me."

.....

As the day went on, I wandered around the park. I made stops at the various stations, even grabbing a bite to eat. Then I took my four wheeler, and drove out to where the larger herbivores were.

When I got there, I was greeted by a Parasaurolophus. I knew this particular individual as I had been there when she hatched.

'Hi Alice.'

'Hi Lissa. Can you sing? I miss it. The others do too."

'Sure.'

I situated myself on her back, before I started to sing. As I sang, all the different dinosaurs in the area started moving towards us.