The new Alpha

While Owen and Claire went in search of Claire's nephews, I headed to the control room, and spoke with a man named Lowery. Apparently, Hoskins wanted to use the raptors to hunt down the Indominus. I was angry. Angry for the raptors, and angry that they were going to hurt my baby. I understand that she needed to be stopped. But that doesn't mean that I'm going to just stand by and watch.

.........

I arrived at the raptor paddock a few seconds ahead of Claire and Owen. I hopped off the four-wheeler, and marched straight over to Hoskins.

"Here comes mama raptor, protecting her babies--"

In my anger, I hauled off and decked him square in the jaw.

"YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!" I yelled before socking him in the face again.

He covered his jaw, giving off a sound of pain.

"You stay away from the raptors. If you even move forward with this plan of yours, I will make the Indominus look like a newborn baby." I hissed, my eyes flashing.

I marched passed him, and over to the girls.

'Are you girls, okay?' I asked, telepathically.

'No. I want this stuff off.' Blue said.

Delta, Charlie, and Echo all agreed. Giving shouts of frustration. I took turns patting, scratching, and rubbing each of the girls' heads. After I was done, I walked over to Owen, and pulled him behind the storage unit.

"Why'd you pull me over here?" He asked.

"There's a chance I can change the outcome. But you can't tell anyone what I'm gonna do, okay?"

"Okay. I swear to not tell anyone."

..........

I ran across the park, with a walkie talkie in hand, to the T-Rex Paddock. I was going to use Tara to stop the Indominus, and I was going to back her up. Once I reached the paddock, I radioed Lowery and asked him to open the paddock. When asked why, I told him to man up and do it.

As the door to Tara's paddock opened, I lit a flare so she could see easier.

'Mama?

'Tara....I need your help.'

........

3rd Person PoV

Owen, Claire, Zack, and Grey bolted out of the visitor's center, only to be stopped Blue, Echo, and Delta.

"C'mon Blue. You don't want to do this." Owen pleaded.

Blue snarled, and even snapping at Owen when his hand hand came too close.

"Easy, there. Easy." Owen whispered.

He slowly reached forward, not wavering once, and took off the camera Blue was still wearing. Blue let out a soft clicking noise.

"That's it." Owen whispered.

The roar of the Indominus interrupted the two. The Indominus growled, and chirped at the raptors. Wanting to know why the humans weren't dead. Blue turned to Owen. She let a noise that was a mix between a chirp and clicking.

Blue whipped around, and let out a defiant roar. The Indominus roared in anger and tossed Blue into a wall. Delta and Echo roared in anger for their sister.

Before Owen could do anything, a roar -- louder and rougher sounding-- interrupted the moment.