Summary

Life on Isla Nublar had shifted dramatically. After all the humans left, Melissa freed all the dinosaurs she could from their cages. She united the younglings with their proper species, and taught the caged carnivores how to hunt, and scavenge.

The only one she couldn't really release, was the Mosasaur. She didn't want to run the risk of her ending some place she wasn't supposed to be. She continuously brought her food, making sure that she had something to eat. When she wasn't hunting down food for others, she split her time between Tara, and the raptors.

But that changed. A few months after everyone had left, the tremors started. At first it was small, very low on the Richter scale. It slowly increased, to where the average was a 4.3 the scale, with the occasional 5.7 just make things worse.

It was then, that she learned a few of the dinosaurs could willingly change their DNA to suit future needs. She trained these dinosaurs, and those the joined later, to change their appearence at a moment's notice. By the time Christmas 2017 rolled around, three-quarters of the island's inhabitants could swim, fly, and hop.

Little did they know, they would soon have to put their new abilities to good use.