Been Here All Along

This is purely fictional..
------------

"Saan ka pupunta?"

tanong ni Ella kay Aly na abala sa pagsuot ng kanyang sapatos.

"Kay Den."

kaswal na sagot ni Aly, na para bang iyon ang pinaka natural na bagay sa mundo.

Ella wanted to protest, but she can't, even if she wanted to, so she ended up pursing her lips.

"Sige, Besh ingat ka."

she said that, instead of saying;

Are you crazy?! She doesn't even seem to care!

well believe it or not, she already told Aly that exact same line, a million times already, the latter just didn't listen. Well, maybe she did. She just didn't care.

iisang apartment lang ang tinitirhan ni Aly at Ella, best friends naman kasi sila ever since kaya wala namang kaso yun, at malapit din ang apartment sa trabaho nila.

when the door finally closed, a sign that Aly already left, Ella just sighed and looked at the picture hanging on the wall, it was the picture of them

Den,Ella, and Aly

You might not notice, but Ella is actually a third wheeler in that photo, even though she was in the middle, because the truth is, behind Ella, Aly and Den's fingers are actually interwined.

she just sighed deeply and whispered;

stupid.

___________________

Ella just ended up watching a movie in the living room. With a bowl of chips and some drinks.

But then, she heard a soft thud coming from the doors direction.

And unexpectedly. It was Aly. And plastic bag lyin' on the floor.

Must've been where the sound came from.

Ella told herself.

"Napaaga ka ata, Ly?"

The girl just shrugged her shoulders.

"I'm tired." Then she looked down

"Uhh wait." she picked up the plastic bag.
"It's some chips. And strawberry milk, I know it's your favorite."

Aly smiled at her before entering her room.

Not again.

Ella whisphered to herself.

She took the drinks and put it inside the fridge while she just left the chips on the counter.

She was arguing with herself if she would talk to Ly or not. But in the end she decided that she should.

"Ly? Can we talk?"

"U-h.. yeah sure, Ella. Come in."

And there lies, Alyssa Caymo Valdez, while hugging a box of tissue.

Ella just sighed.

"What happened this time?"

"Wait. May kukunin lang ako."

When Alyssa returned, she was holding three cans. One was beer, and the other two were strawberry milk.

"Hey! Don't look at me like I have three heads or something. I know you don't drink and I know that you love strawberry milk so I took two cans."

"Ano na nga?"

Ly sat next to Ella before saying.

"Same ol' stuff. Nagmamadali sya kanina, parang iniiwasan nya ako. So I just decided to go to the mall, alone. Obviously." Then she halfheartedly laughed.

"Then I saw her there with a bunch of people. It has always been like that. I don't feel like a priority anymore."

Ella didn't say a word. she just listened to Aly, she just sat there. 'Til the girl fell asleep from crying.

_______________

"Na naman?! Baldo di ka ba nagsasawa? Paulit-ulit nalang 'to! Halos araw-araw ka nalang umiiyak dahil sakanya!"

"Wala akong pakialam Ella! Mahal ko sya!"

Aly said before leaving, while Ella trailed behind her, obviously having a hard time catching up.

"Get out of the car, Jorella."

Aly said sounding pissed.

"I won't. You know me, Ly."

"Fine! Just stay in the car when we get there!"

It was just a few minutes away from their apartment. But it felt like the longest ride, Ella ever had.

"What the fuck?!"

Napatingin agad si Ella kay Aly, at laking gulat nya noong makita kung saan nakatingin si Aly.

It was Dennise! With a guy and she was holding an expensive looking boquet of flowers.

The next thing she knew is. They are already inside a coffee shop, Den and Ly talking. While she was sitting a table away from them.

hahawakan sana ni Aly ang kamay ni Den, pero inilayo ito ng babae. At may sinabi ito na di umabot sa pandinig ni Ella, pero kitang kita ni Ella yung pagpunas ni Ly ng kanyang mga luha.

Napasapo sa noo nya si Ella.

Sabay ng mahinang tugtog sa buong café. At saktong sakto sa sitwasyon ni Ella ang liriko ng kanta.

"Binabasura ng iba, ang syang pinapangarap ko."

_____________

Thanks guys :). Sorry 'bout the grammatical errors and such.

Much Love,
Author ^-^

---WeirdLittleRebel---