Nutella

"OMG, Bea! Mahal ko na ata sya!"

Kinikilig na sabi ni Jho habang nakatingin sa computer screen.

"More than you love nutella?"

Natigilan si Jho at napatingin kay Bea. While Bea had a cocky grin plastered on her face.

"Besides Jho. You haven't even met him."

Jho glared at Bea

"Shut the fck up, De Leon! Do you wanna die?!"

Bea just laughed.

"I told you before, are you deaf? I've fallen in love with a GIF."
(We're My OTP-Troye Sivan)

Jho sang while pointing at a GIF of Zac Efron.

Bea laughed once again.

"What the hell, Jho! Quit on using that song!"

Jho threw a pillow at Bea's face.

"You're crazy! Palibhasa di mo alam ang feeling na ma-in love sa taong imposible."

Napatameme naman si Bea sa sinabi ni Jho.

Pasimple nalang syang kumuha ng chips at inilagay ito sa bibig nya.

"Nga pala! Malapit na ang birthday ko! Gusto ko ikaw yung last na magmemessage ha!"

Nakangiting sabi ni Jho. Halos di alam ni Bea ang gagawin nya. Kaya napatango na lamang sya.

----------------------

"Bea? What do you want to wear? This blue one or this peach one?"

Halos hindi sumasagot si Bea sa tanong ng mama nya. Nakatulala lang sya sa kawalan habang yakap ang unan nya.

"Bea!"

Napatingin agad sya sa mama nya.

"What was that mom?"

Her mom just sighed. Then held the two dresses so Bea could see them.

"Anything would be okay, mom. I can even wear some jeans and a plain shirt going there."

Bea answered, thinking that those dresses were for their family bonding.

"You can't wear jeans at Jho's 18th birthday, Bea!"

Bea's mouth just formed an 'o'

"Okay. Anything would be fine, Mom."

---------------

Papasok na sila sa venue nang biglang bumulong si Bea sa mama nya.

"Mom, My stomach hurts."

"May nakain ka ba anak? Gusto mo ba pumunta sa hospital?"

Napailing nalang si Bea.

"I think I ate too much awhile ago, can I go home? I will come back ASAP."

But that wasn't true. She wouldn't go back, She can't. Not after she saw Marci.

After all... Marci was one of Jhoana's 18 roses, and she can't watch, she can't just sit there, smile and pretend that everything is okay. She can't sit there while her heart is slowly breaking. She can't...

After convincing their driver that she can't go to Jhoana's party. Bea locked herself in her room. And played a song, full blast.

She needs something loud, something louder than her thoughts. She wanted to cry. But she felt so numb.

She felt her phone vibrating, it was her mom, she didn't even noticed that it has already been an hour after she locked herself in her room. She didn't want to talk to her mom. so she just closed her eyes. And slowly...she fell asleep.