Chapter Twenty Six

"It's good to be bad." - Cruella De Vil (101 Dalmatians)

"Wakey, wakey." someone said, poking me.

I yawned and stretched, my back hurting like that time I went on Space Mountain. I opened my eyes, but this wasn't the campground we usually stayed at. It was a hotel parking lot.

"Dude, come on! We gotta go check in." Brian called.

I saw some girls in bathing suits walking past as we went inside. This was not where we should be. I ignored them and ran after Kevin, Brian lingered and waved at them. He was going to go and talk to them until I grabbed him and pulled him away.

"Kevin?"

Kevin was at the front desk checking us into our rooms. He didn't seem to notice we weren't at the right place.

"Yes, Nick?" he asked, after signing some papers.

"Where are we?"

"Miami. I thought we could change things up this year." he smiled, picking up his bags and the room keys. It was a pretty nice hotel we were staying in. Nothing overly expensive, but there were some college kids staying there. Brian and I had a room together, but it was more like seperate rooms....separated by a wall. Kevin's room was two doors down.

"How did you talk Kevin into coming here?" Brian asked, jumping into his bed. He seemed happy so I figured it was okay.

"I didn't. We were supposed to go fishing like we used to. I don't know what we are even doing here. This isn't his kind of place." I said, shrugging. I was kind of eager to get down to the pool, though. Our room faced it and it looked very inviting.

"Maybe we should go check out the pool." I suggested.

"I like that idea."

Me and Brian changed into our swim trunks and headed down by the pool, it was a really nice day. He took off his shirt and dove right in.....I was a bit jealous that he was more in shape than me. I wasn't fat, but I didn't have big, muscular arms like he did. I finally took off my shirt and jumped in the pool as well, we swam for a while before getting out and laying on the lounge chairs, talking while we tanned.

"We haven't seen you two before." a couple of girls said as they walked over to us. Brian looked at me and winked.

Here goes the womanizer again.

"Oh, we're not from around here." Brian said innocently. I moved onto my back and tried to tan my stomach as they were talking...I was horrible talking to girls on my own.

"Well, we like your friend." the second girl said, and they were both staring at me. I sat up, feeling self conscious. They looked like they were over 21.

They were also twins. Hot twins. I almost looked around, I couldn't be this lucky. Could I?

"That's Nick and I'm Brian. We go to college in Tampa...we're just here on vacation."

"Nice. I'm Lana and this is Laura."

I grinned stupidly at them.

I kinda stopped listening after that and let my eyes wander, until they left. They looked just as good walking away. Damn it.

"We just got invited to a party tomorrow. How the hell do you get girls without talking to them? Can you teach me that trick?" Brian laughed. He seemed as excited as I was.

"I didn't do anything special." I said, putting on my shirt again. We went back to our room and laid down for a while before Kevin got us for dinner.