Chapter 13~A whole new Perspective~

Yeah I know I’ve been writing a lot, but you deserve it J so here’s chapter 13!! And now…who was the eavesdropper?!?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We opened the door to see Owen standing there with his arms crossed.

“Well that’s surprising” He smirked. Selena and I glared at him.

“Owen, please don’t tell him! The time isn’t right yet!” Selena begged. He tapped his finger on his chin and sighed.

“I don’t think I can keep it a secret, unless…” He smiled deviously.

“Unless what?” I snapped.

“You can’t break up with me” He smirked. No way!!

“What did I ever see in you?” I frowned. He just smiled and walked closer to me.

“My charming side. I only use it when I really wanna get girls”

“Well you’re not getting this one! Selena, if you tell him now, it’ll be better for the both of you. I will be there when you tell him and everything” Selena looked hesitant, but then nodded. That’s when Owen smirked again.

“You really think that’s gonna stop me? Oh please, I’m just getting started. I can always tell your precious Chaz that you’re using him to get me jealous, or I can tell you best friend that you lied to her” He said.

“Ok one, Chaz wouldn’t believe you, he’s too smart for that and two, I have NEVER lied to Sarah about anything!” I growled.

“I beg your pardon, what about the time you lied to her about who your first kiss was” He smiled evilly. My face went pale and all the blood rushed from my hands.

“How do you know about that?” I asked.

“Oh you know that small black and white book at the bottom of your luggage? Yeah, well one night while you were sleeping, I snuck it out and read every secret you’ve ever had” Little snoop!!

“I could call the police on you, or I could do this” I smiled and socked him in the face, knocking him to the floor from the force. He groaned on the floor and tried to wipe away the blood coming from out of his nose.

“You’ll regret that!! I promise you!!” He yelled.

“And until that day, I have to say Bu-Bye Owen” I walked off and into the living room to see Chaz icing his hand and Sarah just sitting there, smiling.

“Sarah, can I talk to you?” I asked. I had to tell her before she heard it from the wrong person.

“Yeah sure” She smiled and we walked to the kitchen.

“I know you’re gonna yell at me once I tell you this and I don’t blame you, I deserve to get yelled at” I said.

“If I do have to yell, I’ll make sure to go a little easy” She smiled. And that’s why I love this girl.

“You remember when I said that Thomas was my first kiss?” I asked.

“Yeah…”

“Well I lied”

“WHAT?!?! Why?!”

“Because I was scared to tell you who my first kiss really was”

“WELL?? Who was it?!” She exclaimed. And here comes the yelling.

“Justin” I admitted. She looked at me with wide eyes and started to shake me.

“WHEN WAS THIS CATASTROPHY?!?!?!?!” She yelled. I pulled her hands from my shoulders and began to tell her the story.