Chapter two

My dark, black orbs searches for Kcalb as I narrow my eyes to my feet. The footsteps trickle and dance as I hustle downhill to the first floor. The bell rings for dismissal as crowds of pupils hover the hallway, making a maze for me to get to my destination.
There's no way I can pass this many students, especially the number of students racing to the very one exit as the
educators yells at me to ramble. No, I must assist Kcalb... I blitz the students outta my way as some of them give me death glares. I rush the exit as I trip head face to the concrete sidewalk, blood tick on my forehead. Everyone around me starts giggling at me as I rise up and dust off dirt. I witness Kcalb, on the ground as I run up to him. Two female students with opposite color of cat ears spots me coming to Kcalb's way and rushes out.
"H-Hey, Wait up.!" I holler as I sweat from running too much."Sigh, what's with these girl's attitude?!"
"Gnsae..." Kcalb mutters, with closing his eyes.
"Wait, what you say... Oh crap, got to get him to the nurse's office!" I articulate with anxiety.
...
"My head aches...." I groan as I touch my forehead,"Where am I...."
I observe around the room, seeing myself in a white bed along with Wodahs on his own side of his bed. Bandages was patch on his forehead and his arm as I examine it.
Oh right, a figure falls head on and smack my body. Dang, why did it had to be him.. I slide down from the bed, opening the window that was next to me as I sense the breeze flowing along with my ponytail hair that is downwards. I smile though, feeling the freshness accumulating myself. A thump of footsteps touches the school ground as I flinch from shock. I revolve my head towards the hatch as I surprisedly see Etihw carting Kcalb into her arms in a bridal style way. She place him onto the white bed, open the health supply as she wraps bandages from Kcalb's face.
"Oh Grora, you alright?" Etihw whispers, breaking the silence.
"U-Um yea, Luckily you didn't get hurt." I nod with a smile.
"Heck I can't get hurt, I'm invisible.!" She cheer with a grin.
I smirk as I daze in the sky view through the window.
...
"Wodahs, you don't have much time left...., between you and your brother......" An eerie voice echoes as I lit my eyes open.
"....., What's going on......." I echo back, rising from the ground, surround with pitch darkness. "What about me and my brother....."
The voice stops. There isn't anything but only seeing myself. It is, a no-zone place, nothing around me. A taunting aura fills the spared room, coming closer to me. It is an aura that isn't favorable. It's hatred and fear. More voices tries to engage in a conversation with me but I avoid it. The voices tunes is even more horrifying. When they sing, their doll-like tones is reaching for me, my own body. Suddenly, there's arms stretching outta nowhere, trying to grab hold of my legs as I kick it. My angel wings beats fast as I desperately zoom out of this nightmare, but there's no exit. There's no exit to hatred and fear.
...
"I must be going now!" I yell as I grip my binder, swiftly rotating to the door.
"Then I wanna go too, I don't wanna be stuck with these guys..." Grora mutters as she comes following me. I open the door for Grora as me and her exit the place and outside.
The sunlight dims as the evening slowly comes in. The cars turns their car lights as crickets sings as a choir. It is beautiful, the evening. I lay my footsteps onto the sidewalk as Grora turns away from me. She waves as she makes her way to the other street. I constantly express worries, leaving Kcalb and Wodahs even though they are unconscious, but I had to quickly rush home to my apartment. My feet dashes through the people as I target my destination.
...
Footsteps thunder as I quickly hide in a room. A room with..... 2 guys.! My whitish-grey eyes widens as a male with light grey hair with an eye patch and angel wings tilts from the bed. He rub his eyes as he turns his head, making eye contact on me with a confuse look.
"What brings you here." The boy that looks like a freshman replies.
My face fluster with embarrassment as my bird claw twitches.
"N-Nothing Important!" I shout while my little cinnamon-color wings fluster. I can't tell this freshmen what's going on in my life, or else serious trouble gonna start happening.
"Well, at least tell me what's your name." He casually stated.
Dang it, this guy is getting information from me. I bet he's up to something.
"My name is Gnineve...." I mutter, lying to the underclassmen while looking at the evening sky.
"I never heard an Evening in this school, please don't underestimate the secretary of this high school. I can easily analyze your name on the school data sheet if you like." He firmly utters.
Wait, he's the secretary of this high school?! Couldn't be he's.....
"Your Wodahs?!" I exclaim with a surprised face.
He nods as he looks to his right, seeing a male with demon horns and plain-color hair like mine, snoozing in his dreams.
"I must be going, the school is closed already but luckily I have the school's key as a secretary." He convey, nudging the other guy to wake up.
I examine as the guy wakes up, wiping his dark eyes as he follows Wodahs outside the school. I trail off with them as Wodahs opens the school doors. The male slip onto Wodahs's shoulder, sleeping......again. I stare at the two with an awkward expression as I remember to tell Wodahs something.
"Thanks for opening the door for me." I enunciate as I distances away from them. "And also, my real name is Grief if your wondering...."
Wodahs says a "your welcome" as he lift the dark orbs man. I took a little drive steps as we both start to get closer to our own walkway. The dark weighs greater as store signs bang and twirl to a close. My mouth curls, with pleasure. The first day in this place isn't cheesy at all.
...
"..........Is it true a demon is in an Angel school?"
"Yes, his name is Kcalb."
"Kcalb hmmm...."
"............."
"So, is Kcalb going to be God's side or our side?"
"I don't know, it's up to you Silaros, since your the head of the flame world. Plus your a god."
"Still, it's quite interesting for a demon in an opposite ideal school, plus I despise that world."
...
The sky darkens, leaving a quarter moon in the sky. The reflections is beautiful, even if I'm inside my apartment, looking through a window. My alabaster colored pajamas silks my skin as the soaked, dark charcoal shaded hair reflects the moonlight. The diamonds on each side of my hair gleams as I put my hand under my chin. Watching the moon is like refreshing and feeling calm. All the commotion that happen today was surprisingly entertaining, twisting the senpais' arms and get beaten by an underclass, female. That's only the little parts, the main parts was when I met Kcalb. He is kinda weird, cosplaying as a demon even though he's an angel, but that weirdo is interesting.
      I develop a smirk as I rise up from the Crimson-colored couch. I stretch my arm, bending my legs a centimeter away as my mouth gasps a yawn of a reply. My eyes swollen for sleep as I close my eyes, humming a classical music as I lit the eyes back open. I must get myself to rest, it's getting dark outside.
...
I will take you to a place,