Chapter four

"H-Hey, let go of me!" I try to gasps as the strange figure lets go of me.
"You shouldn't disturb them, it's rude to...." The unknown person replies, giving me an irritated expression.
"They can't-..... Wait, your an angel too!" I surprisingly shout as he covers my mouth again.
"Even though that man over there is a demon, as one of the girl's friend, you suppose to leave her alone, Rigatona..." The man respond without any hesitation of his words.
"W-Wait, how do you know my name?" I ask, feeling very uncomfortable with the man.
"You don't remember, I'm Sherbert, an angel from one of your class.."
"Nope, don't remember you...."
...
The fresh smell of the cold weather fills me as me and Kcalb take a stroll in the streets of this world. I love everything about my life, now that trouble doesn't bother me again. I stop, making Kcalb feel surprise at my sudden action as I remember part of my memory.
     "The memory when I keep on being check out for no reason. To be honest, when I was little, I was very scared of the reality until........" I pause, then face myself at Kcalb, "Until I transfer here with Grora, it was a happy moment, even if it's just only two days that we talk to each other, Arigato....Kcalb."
    He looks up at me with a surprise face, then a pink shade paints on his cheeks. I start humming a little melody of the dango song, making him annoyed. He tells me to be quiet as I keep on humming the song, teasing him for fun. My hands gasp the sky as I wave one time, just feeling the dark in me. As we both walk, a sweet shop is near us, making Kcalb's eyes glaring at it. I shrug as I head towards the shop, making the male follow me in there.
    "We'll get some sweets, only because you want some." I say, making Kcalb giving a poker face as his reply.
As I grab the black, steel handle on the glass door, a chime of a bell rings, making the cashier look up from her manga as she smiles with joy.
    "Welcome to Drizzle Sweets, how may I help you?" Her red, chap sticked lips strokes as she waits for our answer.
  "We would like a large, chocolate cake please." My mouth starts speaking, making the woman's red ponytail turn as the lady heads into the kitchen.
    My eyes locates at Kcalb as the white-hair starts staring at the variety tray of sweets. His eyes starts feeling more gentle when he sees the display of a piece of cake, sitting in the clear glass tube.
    "I'm ordering the cake, you should be grateful that I'm gonna pay the cake."
"E-Ethiw, let me pay it for you." He assists, trying to help me cash the cake.
    "It's fine, I get to at least see you eat that cake." I tease, slipping my hands near my mouth as my eyebrows turn into a steep, increasing line like from a graph chart.
     "S-Shut up, I'll pay it cause I'm eating it...."
   "Actually, I am."
   "Your not Ethiw."
"I suggested the idea, Kcalb"
We both had our battle as the cashier came with the chocolate cake. Both me and Kcalb place our bills as the lady looks shock at our fast movement.
     "Please take my money!" We both say at the same time.
The lady just take half of mine and Kcalb's as she suddenly backs up, signaling us to get our remaining cash. We both did as Kcalb carries the cake with a cheerful expression pasting on his face.
     We both head out, seeing that our lane starts to cross.
"Well, this is a goodbye I guess. You should hurry home before your brother gets mad of me..."
    Kcalb looks at me, looking down on the ground as he tightens the grip of the cake.
"About in the morning, how you want to know what I said earlier when I pass out......" He pauses as his cheeks starts getting rosy as he starts heading home, "I said Arigato (thank you) okay, there.....you should be happy by now.."
I stare at him when he starts to disappear in front of my eyes as I keep on hearing the word Arigato (thank you) as I start grinning at his action.
"Doo itashimashite (you're welcome), but also Arigato (thank you) for your support with me..."
...
I took the hot pot and set it on the stove as I see a whoosh of winds fly over, seeing my little brother holding......a chocolate cake.
"Where were you brother?"
He gives me a poker face as he place the chocolate cake on the counter, closing the door.
"Ethiw and I went to a sweet shop and bought a cake. I didn't know she wants to be with me that badly...." He mumbles as he sits on a stool in the dining room, "What did you make for today's meal?"
I look up at him, waiting patiently for me to answer as I sigh, giving up.
"I made stew and chocolate puddling with a small girl."
I thought he would ask who was the small girl but he just gives a nod as he sets up the bowls and spoons for dinner, adding a small plate for dessert.
"I-I have to tell you something......" Kcalb states as I sit in a stool next to him.
"What is it?" I take off my apron, waiting for my older brother to speak.
He didn't say nothing at first which makes me uncomfortable for seeing Kcalb like that. He inhales as he scoops stew into his bowl.
"That devil is coming to this world."
I pause as I hear the word devil.
"What do you mean.....is it him?"
He nods as he starts slurping the stew, looking down on the ground. After he finish the one tablespoon of stew, he drops his spoon into the bowl.
"That guy may start affecting the angel school, most likely affecting Ethiw since she's a god......"
Kcalb looks at me as I eat my stew, waiting for my response. As I slip the stew in my mouth, Kcalb starts picking up the spoon and do the same thing. After time, the stew starts draining until it was completely empty. We cut the puddling in half as Kcalb eats his share, having the happy feeling all over again like every time he eats his sweets. I stop eating my puddling as I turn my direction to Kcalb.
    "If this situation turns around, I might have to fight you......brother." I answer as Kcalb looks at me, his eyes starts narrowing even more.
  "Y-Yea, I know that...."
We finish up our meal as Kcalb opens the cake and takes a piece from it as I mimic him. We both eat in silence as the number of crumbs increases.
"I should be showering now...." Kcalb reply as he went to his own room.
I stare as my brother starts disappearing in my eyes. I rise up from the stool as I sit on the sofa, grabbing the television remote and watching random shows I barely know. When I watch the shows, a sudden knock appears on the door as I check the window, seeing the twin cats outside as I let them in.
"What took you guys so long?"
The both look at me as they hold out their school uniforms, showing that their wearing new clothes.
"~We went shopping, but for free~" Arbus sizzles as I stare at the two with disbelief.
"Your not suppose to steal clothes, you know that right?!"
"But Mr. Kcalb didn't say anything about that....." Ater protests with a soft voice as I facepalm.
"Maybe, we should make a list like the bill of rights then?!" I mumble as I suddenly remember my old history lessons.
"Psh, that'll take FOREVER to write the whole dang thing..." The short, black haired white cat rolls her eyes as she flies towards the sofa, "It's time to watch some shows Ater!"
"Yes sister, we shall watch some shows." The long, white haired black cat reply as she flies on the sofa, with her twin sister as I shut the door.
   "Why do you guys have to even....." I murmur as I face palm again.
...
The sunlight beams from my window as I rub my eyes, seeing myself in a light blue onesie. My pastel, yellow hair catches the morning dust as I untie my hair from the rubber band, making the messy long hair drop like a waterfall. I look at the corner, seeing an apple pie placed on my cabinet.
"That was a delightful day, being able to be with him...." I mumble to myself as I enter in the bathroom. "Now, shall I get ready for school so I can meet up with Rigatona...."
I equip my school, light grey uniform as I brush my teeth as fast as lightening. I take a stop in my kitchen as I carry my apple pie to the dining table and munch it all down, feeling the taste of pie.
    "This is so good!" I moan to myself as I bite in another.
After I took in the last crumb, I grab my binder from the couch as carry it in a anime-girl style. I shove the door open as I look at the blue sky from my apartment as I smile in response. My hands flickers on the stair way as I slide down the stairs from my home, finally letting my Navy, black shoes touch the ground. I fiddle a tune as I walk from my apartment to the train station, seeing my best friend waiting in the stop.
  "Morning Rigatona!" My teeth grins as the brown ponytail girl suddenly didn't reply but with silence.
Maybe, something happened to her, I really don't know what I did wrong but it must be someone else.
"Did something happened, you can talk with me if you feel comfortable about it..."
Her body move in motion as she sways towards my direction, giving a hmph noise as the train aparts the station. We both enter through the door, being seated in a chair as the train starts moving again.
   "Uh Rigatona, did I do anything wrong?" I try questioning her as her eyes beams towards mine, but with anger and frustration.
    "You should find out by yourself....." She mumbles as she stands up and sit in a different seat.
My mouth is speechless, not able to say anything about what happened. My eyes narrows to the ground, with confusion and sorrows as a figure pats on my back.
     "It's okay, try to remember what happened in those days..." A male voice echoes to my ears, making my head tilt up towards his direction.
    "S-Sherbert?"
"Uh huh, at least you remembered me, I thought everyone forgot about me..."
"W-How do you know this situation?"
"Well, you see.....I suddenly found that girl but you didn't so...."
A flash of memory shines in my eyes, as I see the image. The words Rigatona told me yesterday, she said she hates them. I look at my face, seeing myself with crumbs of apple pie. Don't tell me, she followed me yesterday when I was meeting Lost. My heart aches as I can see Rigatona, crossing her legs as mumbling something I couldn't hear as the speaker starts announcing that our destination is here.
    W-What do I do, be with Lost or Rigatona?
...
Time to tease the secretary, I thought as I enter the school front way. I look around, seeing the cherry blossoms turning into shades of red, orange, yellow and....brown. The school's flower beds is scatter with weeds and leaves, leaving me exhausted. Now, the principal will make students rake the leaves and pull the weeds out. I sigh as I come up to the flower bed, seeing the weeds stand proud and tall. This is gonna take a while.
    I look at the flower bed as a hand touches my back shirt, lifting my small height figure as I turn around, facing a scary demon.
"Well, Well, Well, is it a small angel?" A male with black hair and red on the tips and black wings mumble.
"I-Ivlis, is it time to go somewhere else?" A girl with pink pigtails, and sharp teeth questions as her mouth digs bugs in her mouth.
"These creatures kinda disgust me...." A boy with green, ponytail hair with red horns murmurs.
"Let go of me, you Devil and Demons!!!" I scream, trying to punch the tall guy but it fails.
"Psh, she's complaining you guys, what about we beat her up?"
"She looks tasty to me!"
"Yea, whatever...."
My eyes widen as the girl opens her mouth, aiming for my teeth as I kick her face away. Don't tell me, I'm gonna die here!!!
...
I suddenly hear a scream from the school as I nudge onto the diamond, Raven-haired girl.
"Ethiw, did you just hear a scream?" I wonder as she gives a nod, looking around the school.
"We should check, just in case there's something around here."
We both heard the scream again as we face to each other, making eye contacts.
"It must be Grora, that voice;" Ethiw quivers as she pulls my right arm, taking me down the stairs. "we must find her, I hope she's not hurt!"
Our legs travels down the stairs as we finally reach to the front entrance, pushing the doors open. I can see my brother looking at me as I point him towards the flower bed, making him even more surprise seeing the beings.
"Those cosplayers, I'll get them myself." The black hair girl mumbles besides me, cracking her knuckles as I stop her, not saying about them being a demon/devil, knowing that she would find out about me.
"It's not safe doing that method..." I mumble as I look in the sky. "What if the teachers suspends us.?"
"I don't care, if they mess with my friend, I will mess with them!" She growls as she lightly push me away, going up to them. "Who the heck are you guys?!"
I run up to Ethiw, actually seeing the devil up close as Wodahs comes with us. My mind turns dark as I look at the devil into his eyes, ignoring the other three demons.
   "Ivilis......" I mumble with anger as the devil drops the beaten up Grora.
"So your here, I was looking for you.....Kcalb."
Author's note:
The cliffhangers is rolling in! So this is my Christmas present to you guys, this chapter! I'm working on your present on Mogeko on Twitter but I don't think I can finish the next chapter till Christmas and I know how it feels to wait for the next chapter so here it is! I ALMOST got all A+ on my exams but history caught me with an A and yes I'm horrible in History. I got a 92 on History, it hurts the pain but I hope you have a Merry Christmas and a Christmas Break! And good luck on your first week, second semester! -iiskitttlex