Chapter seven

Grora's pov
"Wow, you look really cute in that maid outfit!!!" A girl with the same maid outfit compliments.

I can't barely move in this, how on earth is this possible? I should try check Ethiw's class to see their class room when I'm on a break.

I waited to see a customer need to take an order as I come around to see an angel with grey scarf and messy blond hair stands, waiting for service. I rush towards him as I let him get seated.

"Sir, what would you like to start off of with a drink?"

"A cup of coffee please....and you look really cute in that maid outfit."

I blush as I rush towards the "so call kitchen" where there are a table fill with coffee machine, cakes and cookies, and also a sink.

"Yo Secretary, we need a cup of coffee here-"

I look to see if he is around but he isn't. Dang it, he must've been getting the ingredients. I took a cup as I make coffee by myself.

Stupid Wodahs isn't around here, might as well make my own coffee whether it is disgusting or not.

"Grora, what are you doing in the kitchen?" An angel with the same maid outfit asked.

"That secretary isn't around so I'm making my own coffee!"

"Wait, but the coffee Wodahs makes is really good. He adds little ingredients to make it taste better!"

Not this again, people saying how good he is. He is only an angel, nothing more nothing less. He is always the supreme and I really hate that about him. There's always perfection every time people talk about him, it annoys me a lot. So what if he can do this, that doesn't mean I can't do it.

"I can make my own coffee....it will be better than his coffee!!!"

"This is Wodahs we are talking about-"

"THAT DOES NOT MEAN I CAN'T DO IT!"

The cup drops as coffee splashes all over me and the cup is smashed into pieces. The maid backs away with horrified eyes as she pretends nothing happens. I try picking up the pieces but suddenly a cut was created on my right thumb. I cover my my face with my hands.

"Dang it, I let my anger take over me again...why did I have to mess things up..." I continue picking up the pieces even if the thumb is bleeding and my arm is scalded from the coffee. One of the piece got my left hand as I finished picking up all the cup pieces and throwing them away.

"I just wanted people to know....that I can also do things...."

I try cleaning up the coffee stain but I couldn't without soap or anything else besides water. I then realized I have to remake the coffee quick before the customer would lose patience.

"Ok, I'm back and......"

I see the secretary enters the kitchen with supplies as he sees me with my arm scalded and my hand bleeding with shock.

"What happened this time..?" He rushes towards me as he kneels down with concern.

"......I was being too clumsy and trip!!!" I try laughing but I know from his eyes that the laugh was fake.