Chapter five

I never wanted to ever.........meet him ever in my life.
Go away, you son of a devil!!!!
   No one likes you!!!
Those words......are contagious, especially when I was a lonely person, only having my dear brother, Wodahs. I don't remember the past very much, but I never wish to see them again. The place that I was been was a normal demon school, until it starts to divert into an unknown place. I can remember that the place was eerie and haunted, I even try telling Wodahs what happened but he just shakes his head as a no. But the name Ivlis catches me into hate.
      "Why are you doing this, it irritates me how you come over here, just to see me. There's time call after school time, if you know what I mean. Also, beating up others won't help anything...."
    The other devil takes a look at my furious face as he twirl his fingers into a dance.
"We're here to take you back......from this pitiful school, why don't you come back to us. Or are you scared of the school?"
My eyes widen as I caught a flashback of the memory about me with a different uniform. Wodahs starts trying to calm me down as my knee starts kneeling down. My mind just got blown.
...
"B-Brother, are you okay? Take it easy, we'll take you to the nurse room if you need to? K-Kcalb, your skin is pale, are you hurt? We should go now...." I mumble, carrying my older brother in a piggyback style.
       "Stop messing with Kcalb, he's our friend!" The diamond, accessorized girl yells as Ivlis turns his head towards Ethiw.
   "Friend? That's a pitiful name for...........machine. I'll let you go now, take your friend to the nurse room and flee!" He says with a pitiful tone, making my head ache with frustration.
  I turn around to see them again, this time my face looks surprise. The female kicked the devil in the.......yea, I really don't want to say it. I scream Ethiw to stop and turn around but she didn't obey my words. She cracks her hands, looking at the devil in the eye.
      "Pitiful? You son of hell is going to get wreck by this girl, do you understand?"
The three demons beside him went up to her face as she shifts looks. She grabs the girl's neck as she yells "EAT THIS!" And slams her into a tree.
    "Who's next in line, I'll take you all down!!!"
I place my brother on the concrete as I rush myself to the god's side. I grab both of her arms as she tries to jerk me away, leaving herself useless.
     "Let go of me Wodahs, I need to beat these bastards up, I won't forgive them!!!!"
"That's enough, it's better if we make a peace offering for now, we need to get the other two to the nurse's office!"
     "I can't do that, I can let them get away with this!"
The devil chuckles as the red-orange haired demon helps up the girl. The one with glasses taps their commander and points to the exit as both the devil and demons left the school, letting myself release Ethiw.
      "Now that their gone, let's get him to the nurse's room......"
...
Eyes widen as my shoulder flinches with surprise. That presence......its Lost, why is he at an angel school? My body shifts up as I raise my hand, notifying the teacher that I need to use the restroom. I excuse myself out of class as I head toward the front of the school. It's my first time lying to the teacher, I feel guilty for doing this.
I look around the school, not seeing anyone there. I'm pretty sure Lost was here, I can smell his scent and also.......someone else's scents. The smell of a female's scent. It smells like raspberry, with a perfume scent.
It's kinda makes me uneasy, Lost with a girl. I can also sense two other guys or demons here but that must be his friends, I never known that Lost hangs out with a girl. Maybe, that's his girlfriend. Why did he never tell me about that, he should've hang out with her instead of me. It makes sense...right? The feeling of a female hanging out with a guy that has a girlfriend, does it make the girlfriend jealous? Or, is it me who is jealous?
I stop as I can feel water developing on my eyes, this pain feelings attacking my heart. It hurts, it feels like a trillion of spears stabbing me. My legs starts bending, it startled me for a second but my body ends with a gasps of a fall.
The feeling is jabbing me even harder as the female's scent is growing stronger. I can almost feel them, the feeling of him with the girl, the image grows stronger. Shouldn't I be with Rigatona then, now I think about it, she is right. I shouldn't had been with him, or this emotion occurs. It's time for me to depart, goodbye-Lost..
...
The taps of each words and the text of each being. I know how to solve this, but I'll let them solve it on their own. Besides, it's their own world, why should I bother?
"Reficul, you know what is happening in the so call world, The Gray Garden right?"
"Yes, but I have my own business to worry about, so do you," I place my tea on the smooth texture table as I stare   directly towards my right hand man, or to be exact my crush. "Lzet, you shouldn't worry about that world and go back to that paper work."
Yes, I do have my own job. At an early age, that is. It's my responsibility to help my world instead of worrying about my love life. Actually, I am arrange to marry another person so it's impossible to be with another person. I may also become the Devil of this world if I work hard enough.
           "I always have a stash of paper work to do...."