Chapter 21 Gone

Dylan's P.O.V

(A/N i gonna start after beth went to find Kevin before the whole surprise bitch i'm the Hybrid jajaja)

As i watch Bethany walk way to find Kevin i go into my office i need to finish all the plans for being alpha as i sit down i grab a few papers that need sighing after that i look at my emails an theres one from mother so i open it.

Dear Son

I'm good i'm safe i will be returning soon i still miss your father a lot but i think its time its been a month and the pack i'm in at is really nice two but maybe next month i will go home i really miss you son i hope everything is alright.
How is Bethany is she pregnant by any chance? I want pups
Well i have to go Love you and miss you bye

Love Helen your mother

I smile at her email i was about to respond when i heard loud growls from outside i get up when Kyle comes trough the door.

Its The rouge pack.says Kyle

I nod and run outside and i see Kevin walking trough the rouge pack with my mate over he's shoulder.

Bethany.i scream

Dylan.she screams back at me i turn into my wolf form and i start to run toward my mate its him Kevin is the Hybrid he's been livening under our noses this whole time and we didn't even notice i was such a fool for not seeing it the way he was with Bethany overprotective always there when there was danger.

Kill them all.i hear Kevin say and the rouge pack starts to run toward us i was the first to smash with a wolf as he jumps on top of me i bite he's back leg he howled in pain before landing a bite on my front leg just as fast as he let me go i went in for the kill i rips his trout out.When i look up, Kevin had Bethany in his arms holding her tight my wolf growled at the scene i screamed at her trough our bond thats when she reacted and turned into her wolf right then an other rouge attack me,i killed him as fast as he came then four rogues stand before me they all jump on top of me and bite they are ripping me to shreds i trow my head back and i see Bethany she turned into her human form as she falls to the ground Kevin also turned back and picked her up and started walk away from the house from me.I stand in a hurry trowing the four rogues off of me i attack the one to the left and rip his trout out i can taste the metallic taste of blood as i turn toward the other they just take a step back and runs toward someone else while one stays and growls at me She jumps on top of me and bites my lower back i howl in pain and she gets cocky thats when i take my death bite and open her stomach all her insides fall to the ground along with her lifeless body.I send a prayer to my beautiful mate that i will come for her before Kevin is gone and so is my mate.

****

As i slowly open my eyes i'm in a strange room its really big with walls made of wood theres sits to my left while on there other side theres a small bedside table I'm sitting on a large bed as i get up my feet hit the cold floor and it sends shiver up my back i walk toward the bedroom door and open it as slowly as possible i look around and theres a long hallway with some picture on the wall as i make my way down the hallway i hear voices coming from downstairs,i keep walking until i reach the stairs i slowly make my way down each step a take makes a small sound but to my luck body since to hear it i walk toward whats looks like a kitchen nobody is here thank god i see a back door i was about to open it when i hear someone speak from behind me.

Were do you think your going.

I turn around to see a tall man with dark blonde hair and brown eyes he is handsome.I don't answer i only open the door and start running i hear him shout At someone but i don't care i just need to leave i try to reach Dylan and he answer in seconds.

Bethany thank god where are you?

I don't know i just woke up and i left its a really big house in the middle of nowhere.

Okay where are you now?

I'm running trough the woods they are after me Dylan.

Howl Baby.

What

If your near i can here.

But what if i'm not near it will only bring the Rouges closer to me.

Bethany howl i will hear you no matter where you are i can feel you now do it.

And i do i howl at the top of my lungs.

Dylan did you here me.

Yes i did keep running i will find you.

Okay I love you Dylan

I love you two babe.

I keep running i pick up my speed and run now that i howled they will know where i'am.

Beth.i hear Kevin say

I stop then i remember what happened yesterday about Kevin so i start running again but he is in front of me in seconds how did he.?

Beth i'm half Vampire you wont outrun me.he says

Kevin please if you ever cared about me let me go.i say

You think i don't care about you?he questions

If you did you wouldn't had taken me.i reply

Thats why i toke you because i care for you.he says and touches my cheek i want to pull away but his touch does something to me something i don't understand

Please.i say

No.he growls

I step back from his hand i hit a tree and look up at him his eyes are the bright's yellow i have ever seen.He walks toward me and we are now face to face i can feel his warm breath on my face.

Kevin.i whisper

Your mine.he growls

No i'm not.i challenge,Why I'am So stupid do i want to die?

Yes you are and you will see it.he growls at me and grabs my waist and pulls me close

Get off of me.i scream and try to push him

NO!!HE SCREAMS

i will make you mine right now.he whispers in my ear

What??i say

He looked into my eyes and leans into kiss me oh hell noo!i move my head sideways when his lips where about to touch mine.He growls and pulls my face toward his i can feel tears in my eyes as he lips finally touch mine and they fall like a water fall i cry cause is the only thing i can do but as he kisses me a small part of me is liking it needing it why?When he pulls away i let go of a small wimpier WHAT i cover my mouth in surprise WHAT THE HELL,He just smiles he leans in again but this time he starts to kiss my neck and i'm actually responding to him WHAT IS HAPPENING.

Stop.i mange to say

And he murmurs into my neck Why?

Stop please this is not right your not my mate.i say

He looks up at me and says rather loudly YOU ARE MINE AND THATS FINAL.and pulls me closer his mouth on my neck no!! i know what he is gonna do!!!!

Noo!!!i Scream,as his sharp teeth dig deep into my neck i close my eyes it hurts like hell but the pain i have right now in my hearts is way worse.He pulls away and says while licking his lips Your mine now beautiful!!.and i faint i welcome the darkness full on my last thought is about Dylan.

****

Okay wow that just happened OMG!!😱😱😱
I hope you enjoyed this chapter if your liking the story please vote and comment it will mean the world to me!!:) btw sorry if my spelling is not that great not perfect!

Thanks for reading📖

With Love Marymar🌙

P.S what u think about the whole mark thing?