Chapter 33 On the Road

Kevin's P.O.V

As i open my heavy eye lids the sun hits me i blink a few time to clear my vision.I notice The silver dog laying next to me well Sil thats what i call her she looks just like Beth the only thing is her eyes are different.When i first saw her i was confused but my wolf told me it was ok so i went with it and toke her.I stand up and stretch out my sore muscles  the whole pack is still sleeping except the guards i walk up to Paul.

You should get some rest we will be leaving soon i'l take watch.

Thanks Sir.says Paul

Sure and call me Alpha or Hybrid.

Yes Hybrid.he says and leaves

I change into my wolf and take a look around we've been on the road for days each day is a step closer to Alpha Dylan's pack one step closer to destroying them for good.I cant wait to dig my teeth into Dylan's neck and hear his last screams as i take his life.

Kevin what are you doing all the way over here.says Sil

Nothing just plotting how to kill Dylan.

I was also thinking how to drag the life out of Bethany.says Sil with a smile and something in me wants to smash her against a three for even thinking to hurt Beth but my wolf stops me and i thanked him.

We should get back to camp.

Are you sure you don't want to stay here and have fun in the water.says Sil while taking off her clothe, It is quite tempting since she looks like Beth.

hell why not. I say as i grab her and jump into the river.Sil screams as we hit the water cause its mad cold maybe this wasn't the best idea after all.In mere seconds Sil is on top of me her lips clash with mine in a hot kiss which i respond with need.

Little Mature scene here(XXX)
Take me here.she whispers in my ear as a kiss her check

What?

Come on no one is around it will be fun.she says while touching me there

I look at her surprise she only smiles and starts to move her hand and my body is responding on its own.

Hell with it.i say as i grab her waist and slam into her she cry's out in pleasure then i start to move slowly at first.

Faster.she says and i respond to her command and start to move faster with need she moans into my mouth.

(XXX)

After our little fun we get out of the water and change into our wolf and head back to camp to continue on our way to Dylan's Pack.Once in camp we grab some clothe and change.

Hybrid whats the next step?asks Jacob

Theres a small pack a few miles from here we attack it at dawn and we wont let any survivors understood.i say

Yes Hybrid.says Jacob

Tell everyone we leave now.i say and he nods

Why are we attacking this pack anyways? Says Sil rather bored

Cause me need to send a message to Dylan that we don't mess around and we are coming for them and we will kill them all.