Kyle x Rosalina Oneshot

Snow fell onto the small town of South Park, Colorado. Children were playing in the snow; a female teenage was sitting on a bench and was reading Dracula. She had short dark brown hair, dark red eyes, and usually wears gothic clothing. She turned the page and was suddenly hit in the face by a snow ball. She dropped her book into the snow and covered her face.

"Ha ha ha, that's what you get you gothic bitch!" Laughed a fat teenage boy as he pointed at the gothic girl. She brushed off the snow from her face and realized her cheek had been cut. She trembled as she grabbed her book and ran away from Stark's Pond; and away from the fat teenage boy.

"God damnit Cartman, you caused harm to her!" Yelled a boy with a beanie on his head.

"So? She's a Goth. She doesn't deserve to be here with us." Cartman said as he made another snow ball.

"You're a bitch." Said the other teen with a green ushanka.

"Fuck you Jew." Cartman said as he threw the packed snow ball at him. The boy ducked and sighed angrily.

"Come on Stan. Let's leave fat ass here." The boy said as he left. Stan followed him and Cartman blinked.

"Kyle! Stan! Don't leave me here!" Cartman yelled as he tried to follow. Meanwhile, the gothic girl sat in her bathroom as she tried to stop the cut from bleeding more. She placed a Band-Aid on her cheek and sighed.

"Stupid asshole." She whispered as she left the bathroom and into her room. She sat on her bend and continued to read Dracula. A pebble hit her window and she leaned over to her window. She saw Kyle and Stan standing out in the snow. She opened her window and stuck her head out.

"What do you want conformists?" She said angrily.

"We want to apologize for what Cartman did. He's an ass." Kyle said and the girl gritted her teeth.

"Why apologize? It doesn't heal the damned wound!" She yelled and clammed her window closed. She laid in her bed and closed her eyes. Her heart was beating fast as she tried not to feel anything; especially love. She gripped her chest and her breathing was shaking.

"Why...do I like him...? Damn it Kyle." She whispered as tears flowed down the sides of her face and into the pillow behind her head. She breathed softly and trembled.

"Rosalina......come out here please." Her mother called. Rosalina wiped away her tears and composed herself as she went downstairs.

"Yes mother?" She said and stopped dead in her tracks when she saw Kyle standing in the entrance way of her house.

"This boy was trying to apologize to you and you didn't accept it." Her mother said and Rosalina crossed her arms.

"He shouldn't apologize for what his dumb ass friend." Rosalina said and went back upstairs.

"Wa...wait Rosalina!" Kyle said as he went after her. She quickly closed her door and locked it. She sat on the ground against her door and panted hard.

"Rosalina...please open the door." Kyle's muffled voice was here behind the door.

"No." She said as tears rolled down her cheeks. She heard a thump on the other side of the door and she covered her face in her half gloved hands.

"He will never like a Goth like me...he's a conformist...we...shouldn't even be talking." She thought and she heard her mother downstairs.