Kenny McCormick X Reader

Y/n was running towards the South Park High School as she was late. Her alarm went off 30 minutes late, her mother was already gone so she couldn’t take her, and she also couldn’t find her jacket so she went without it.  South Park is in the mountains of Colorado and it snowed all the time and her jacket chose the snowiest day of the year to disappear on her. She shivered when the wind picked up and she tried to run faster.

        “Damn…jacket…why…did…you…have…to…disappear…on me…today!” Y/n mumbled to herself as she got to the front of the school. She stood at the entrance as she remembered who the hall monitor was. Kenny McCormick, her all time crush since 4th grade. She gulped as she placed her gloved hand on the handle. She took a breath and pulled open the door. She looked around and saw no one in the halls of the school. She stepped inside and let go of the door, which was a big mistake. When she let go, it slammed by the blowing wind outside and she winced as it echoed through the hall way. She stood there frozen as she looked around to see who had heard. Silence. No one heard her and she let out the breath she had held for a while. Then she heard running footsteps and she quickly looked around for a locker to hide behind. No luck, it was the hallway without lockers. She trembled there and closed her eyes.

        “Don’t let it be Kenny. Don’t let it be Kenny. Please dear Jesus don’t let it be Kenny.” She thought to herself as she was still standing there like she was paralyzed to her spot. When the footsteps got closer, her slight trembling turned to violent shivers as she was both scared and cold.

        “Y/n?” Asked a familiar voice, but it wasn’t Kenny’s. She opened her eyes and saw Kyle standing there with a hall monitor vest on.

        “Y...you’re hall monitor? W…where’s Kenny?” She asked a bit relieved.

        “He’s at home sick with the flu. Why weren’t you in chemistry class this morning…and why don’t you have a jacket on?” Kyle asked as he went to her. She turned beet red and looked away.

        “My alarm went off late and my jacket decided to hide on me. On all days, it picked today.” She said as her trembled fell to cold shivers. He took off the vest, placed it on the ground, took off his jacket, and draped it over her. She pulled it close as it was warm from Kyle’s body heat.

        “Thanks.” She said softly. He put his vest back on and sighed.

        “Sorry about this, but you are late. Go wait outside Mr. Mackey’s office.” Kyle said softly and she looked at him.

        “Yes Mr. Hall Monitor sir.” She said teasingly and smiled at him. He smiled back and shooed her away. She went to Mr. Mackey’s office and saw the always troublemaker kid in her grade sitting outside the office. Craig Tucker. He was messing with his poof balls on the end of his blue toboggan. She sat next to him and he immediately stopped.

        “Well, well, well, late for the first time I see?” Craig said in a tone that she didn’t recognize.

        “Oh shut up Craig.” Y/n said softly as she held Kyle’s jacket closet.

        “So what was it? Alarm? Too lazy to get out of bed?” He asked in a monotone and curious voice. She sighed and looked at him.

        “Alarm and couldn’t find my jacket.” She said angrily as she looked back down.

        “So, let me guess. Your excuse is that your alarm went off late and your jacket hid from you on the snowiest day of the year?” He asked. She closed her eyes and nodded slowly. He started to laugh and she growled angrily.