New Heroes and Villains

(This is a story with sexual themes and lemony parts. Be wary and continue with caution. Thank you. I also do not own South Park, but the other characters in this story I and my Fiancee own. Enjoy.)

South Park, a supposed quiet town in Colorado, a bunch of teenagers were having their own imaginatory game called "Super Heroes" and they were still torn between two groups. Coon and Friends and Freedom Pals. Coon and Friends consisting of Super Craig, Human Kite, Fastpass, The Coon, Mosquito, and Captain Diabetes. Freedom Pals consisting of Mysterion, Tupperware, Toolshed, Professor Timothy, and Wonder Tweek. Many more heroes and villains will join their game as this story progresses and that will trigger many events that will unfold between them and the groups. Events that may change people's feelings, reactions to others and maybe their lives if handled the right way.
It all starts with two females who have caught wind of the groups and their game they play. Previously apart of their other game, something called the Stick of Truth or Humans and Elves. One being a right hand elf to the elf king, Kyle Broflovski, and the other being on the human side being a dark mage for the Grand Wizard, Eric Cartman. The two females were in one of their basements working on their superhero costumes.Each of their costumes were drastically different from each others and one of the girls looks over at the non-superhero costume on the table.
"Umm...will you be a superhero or...umm...a villain?" The red haired female asked and the blue haired female looked at her.
"Villain," the blue female replied and the red haired female sweatdropped.
"Sooooooo, you will be part of the Chaos Clan?" The red haired female teased and giggled softly. The blue haired female puffed up her cheeks in anger and crosses her arms.
"How do you know? Which group will you be apart of? Coon and Friends? Hm? Cause Kyle is apart of it? Since he's a "kite"," The blue haired female retorted and the red haired female turned a bright pink.
"W...well....at..least we know...w..who we are r..right?" The red haired female asked and the blue haired female nodded.
"Yes. Hopefully we won't do as much harm to each other as the groups will, right Lila?" The blue haired female replies.
"You know I will go easy on you, Hase. After both of our families bailing and leaving us here alone....I am so relieved that we don't take their abuse anymore," Lila says, smiling briefly towards Hase. Hase hugged her tightly and Lila returning the hug.
They finished their costumes after a couple of hours and Lila put hers on. A cloak like leotard covered her boy and her head. Covering her face and keeping her identity a secret. She picked up the japanese like lanturn staff and turned towards Hase.
"H..how do I look?" Lila asked and Hase smiled.
"I bet Kyle will want to know what is under that cloak of yours," Hase teased and Lila squeaked loudly, using the sleeves that were too long to see her hands to cover the rest of her face. Hase giggled and put on her costume. She placed a red hat with an L painted onto it in black paint. Red legos were glued in random places on her hat. She places a red foiled mask over her face with a red lego painted in the center of it. She put on a red shirt, shorts, and shoes on that were covered in Red colored legos. She put on a red belt around her waist, tying a bag of red balloons filled with red lego bricks to her belt. Lila stared at her with wide eyes and blinked.
"Red lego bricks? Aren't those lava bricks?" Lila asked as she backed up slightly. Hase smirked and nodded.
"Yes. The names Chaos Glitch. I work with Professor Chaos and his minions!" Hase announces and Lila shivered. She put back on her hood and stood her ground.
"I am the Cloaked Lanturn! I use fire from my lanturn to burn my enemies and those who harm the one I love!" Lila replied back. Her lanturn flared to life with fire and she jumped slightly.
"Heh, seems as though your lanturn agrees with you," Hase says teasingly and Lila gulped.
"What the fuck are you guys doing?" Asked a voice from the stairs and they both jumped. They looked over at a male in goth-like clothing and a cigarette in hand as he leaned against the wall, staring at them.
"God damnit Tristan. How the hell did you get into the house?" Hase asked as she pulled up the tin foil mask. Tristan held up a spare key that was supposed to be hidden under a golden statue outside the home and tossed it to her. Hase caught it as Tristan blew out a puff of smoke.
"Playing that conformist game again?" Tristan asked as he walked down the steps towards the dressed up females.
"Maybe we are. Wanna join? You can be like a villain or something," Lila suggested and Tristan scoffed.
"Really? Something as conformist as this? Satan would not be pleased. Nor would Henrietta," Tristan replied coldly as he took another drag on his cigarette and blew smoke in their direction. Hase coughed slightly and moved away from the smoke.
"Henrietta wouldn't mind. Please? You can join Professor Chaos and or be on your own," Hase suggested and Tristan sighed in slight annoyance.
"If I join, will you keep it from Henrietta and the others. Knowing that I was apart of this conformist shit...they would probably call me a traitor," Tristan reluctantly replied as he goes over to make a costume. Lila clapped her sleeve covered hands together and giggled.
Meanwhile, Charity was heading down to Tweek Bros coffee to meet up with her boyfriend, Craig. She had been informed that he and his friends were playing super heroes and she was wondering on how he would feel about her costume she had made. She hummed as she arrived at the coffee shop and headed inside. Craig and Tweek were arguing about something as Craig held Stripes #4 in his arms. Charity sighed softly and went over to them.
"Just...let me at least take him home!" Tweek replied as he twitched and tried to grab Stripes.
"No way. You gave him to me after you broke up with me and now I am giving him to Charity!" Craig replied as he tried to keep Stripes away from Tweek. Charity cleared her throat and the two boys looked over at her.
"Charity....gah...don't creep on us like that," Tweek squeaked out as they separated and Craig went over to her side.
"Arguing again? You two need to get along. You two once were friends. Now you are bickering enemies...," Charity says sadly as she looked at them, "Come on...just because you two fought and broke up...doesn't mean you two have to hate each other," Tweek looked down and sighed softly.
"You're right Charity. I..I'm sorry Craig...I didn't mean any of that nhhh stuff I said during out fight," Tweek replied and looked at Craig.
"I forgive you Tweek. Here," Craig said as he handed him Stripes #4. Tweek took him and looked at Craig in surprise.
"But...weren't you supposed to give this to her?" Tweek asked in confusal. Craig shook his head and smiled slightly.
"We had him together and so now you take him," Craig replied and Tweek nodded.
"There, now you two are made up. We all can be friends again," Charity said happily and Tweek smiled.
"Yeah!" Tweek said happily as he ran to the back to place Stripes #4 in a pen. Craig hugs Charity and nuzzled his face into her neck, causing her to let out a small squeak.
"You had something to show me?" Craig asked and Charity nodded.
"Yes..., but knowing how fatass won't let females play super heroes. I will be working with Call Girl," Charity replied and Craig looked at her with eyebrows raised.
"You have a costume and character sheet made already?" Craig asked and Charity nodded.
"Yep! Meet me back at my house and I will show you my costume!" She said excitingly and Craig chuckled.
"Alright babe," He replied as he kissed her softly. She shivered and kissed back.
Destinee, brown haired teenage girl, sat in her mother's room as she created her villain costume. She couldn't be a hero due to neither group wanting her to play since she was a "female", so she decided to become a villain. She smirked to herself as she finished her costume up. Dark maroons, and dark magenta colors mixed with dark red and black. She chuckled to herself as she wrote out her character sheet.
Name: AntiChrist
Race/Ethnicity: Spawn of Satan
Sex/Gender: Demon Cis Female
Alignment: Chaotic
Religion: Satanism
Power Source: Hell Fire
Kryptonite: Love
Destinee smirked to herself as she finished making her character sheet and sighed softly.
"Being enemies with Mysterion....Karen will probably hurt me if she figures out who I am...the one who hurts her Guardian Angel," Destinee whispers as she looks over at her costume. She sighed as she suited up, placing everything on her body. She took a breath as she made a pentagram symbol with her fingers on her forehead and placed the mask over her face. Her whole demeanor changed as she chuckled deeply to herself.
"Watch out you super hero shits...The Antichrist has entered your game," She says lowly and laughs maniacally. A sudden power flowed through her body, causing her to shiver and flames engulfed her hands. She looked at the rippling fire and she smirked under her mask. She grabbed some supplies and arson-like items. She placed them into her bag and headed out the door, looking to make some enemies and set some fires to parts of South Park.
After a couple of days with most of them dressed up as superheroes, Chaos Glitch sighed as she leaned against the wall of the storage unit that Professor Chaos has set her up in. The unit was full of lava brick art that she had created in her free time when she wasn't at home and or terrorizing Coon and Friends or Freedom Pals. A knock is heard on the slide door and she jumped. She moved over to the door and pulled it upwards.
"Chaos Glitch. I have need of you. Hero scum will be coming into our territory tonight and we need to keep them from ruining our plans," Professor Chaos announces and Chaos Glitch nods.
"Yes. Shall I get the piles of lava ready to be dispersed?" Chaos Glitch asked and Professor Chaos nodded.
"Not now, I do have something that I need to talk to you about," Professor Chaos says as he enters the unit and closes the slide door down to the ground. Chaos Glitch blinks and watches him. He takes off his foil helmet and looked at her with bright blue eyes. Chaos Glitch turned a bright pink as he reaches over to take off her foil mask. She stops him and clears her throat.
"S...sir what are you doing?" She asked, cursing herself for stuttering and Butters smiled.
"I...wanna see who I have been working with Chaos...to see who...I've...well...fell for," He replied and she gulped quietly.
"A...are you sure...?" Chaos Glitch asked as her face burned under the metal foil.
"Y..yeah I am sure," Butters replied and Chaos Glitch pulled off the foil mask. Her face was bright red as her orange and green colored eyes looked into Butters' blue eyes.
"H...hey Butters," Hase says quietly and gulps softly. Butters' face was also a bright red and he tackle hugged her. They topple onto the floor with Butters on top as he held onto her tightly.
"T..thought it was you and I am g..glad it was you," Butters said as he nuzzled his face into her shoulder, squeezing her tightly like it was the last day of his life. Hase shivered and closed her eyes as she hugged back. Butters' body was smooshed against hers, making her stomach flutter with butterflies and caused her body to tingle in both excitement and cause goose bumps to form on her skin. Butters shivered slightly as he closes his eyes and plucked up the courage to nibble on her neck softly. Hase gasped quietly and pressed her whole body up against his by instinct. Butters quietly moaned into her neck as he bit down somewhat hard and she moaned as softly as she could so no one around the storage unit could hear them.
"B..Butters..," She whimpered as his teeth grazed her soft spot and she held onto him. He didn't respond to her as his hands moved to her hips, pressing his against hers as he quietly moaned into her neck. She bit her lip as she felt a bulge press against her stomach, making her face redder than it already was and she whimpered quietly.
"D...do you want to do this..?" Butters asked as he breathed heavily and looked down at her. She looked back up at him, his face red and chest moving at a heavy pace. She shivered and placed both of her hands on his cheeks. She pulled him down and kissed him roughly. She pressed her chest against his, pressing her tongue against his lips and moaning into their heated kiss. Butters opened his mouth, pressing his tongue against hers and moaned along with her. They started to undress each other, skin against skin, flushed bodies rubbing with friction and causing each other to whimper and moan for each other. Hase breathed heavily as she press her hips against his, rubbing his swollen and erect member against her stomach. Butters reached over into his pants pocket and pulled out a square packet. Hase turned pinks as he unwraps the condom packet and rolls it onto his throbbing and twitching member. He looked over at her, and his eyes pleading for her answer. Hase shivered and nodded her head to answer his silent plea. She moved her legs apart, revealing her dripping and throbbing pussy to him. He turned pink as he moved to where he was hovering over her. He lightly pressed his sheathed member against her pussy lips, rubbing the tip over her entrance and clit. She gasps somewhat loud and she closed her eyes as her body shivered in pure bliss. He closed his eyes and bites his lip. He pushes forward into her, his member stretching her pussy walls and he bumps against her cervix. Hase cried out in pleasure as she pushed her body up off of the ground. His hands grabbed her hips, keeping that portion of her body in place and he hunched over her. He started to pull back out slowly and Hase whimpered softly, it causing something to snap in Butters' head. He grit his teeth as he suddenly thrusted hard into her, causing her to gasp loudly and moan.
"O...oh...nnh B..Butters," Hase moaned as he picked up a steady pace, his hips slamming hard against hers in desperation and dominance. He leaned over and captured her lips in his, pushing his tongue into her mouth. She wrapped her arms around his back, pushing her fingers into his skin and sent shivers down his back. He thrusted faster, pummeling hard against her cervix and moaned into her mouth. Hase wrapped her legs around his waist, causing him to push deeper into her and almost forced open her cervix. Throughout the unit room, the sound of skin on skin bounced off the walls and Hase did not care about being quiet any longer. Butters mouth moved and latched onto her right breast, sucking and nibbling against her skin. She cried out loudly and threw her head back against the floor.
"H...Hase..I...I can't h..hold on," Butters whined loudly as his thrusting falters, slamming relentlessly against her hips. She whimpered as she bucked against him, crying out for him for release and he pounded roughly into her. Hase screamed in pleasure as her pussy tightens hard and her eyes rolled into the back of her head.
"O..Oh B...BUTTERS!" She wailed in pure bliss as she came violently. Butters panted hard as he gripped her hips, pounding away into her spasming pussy and moaned lowly.
"H...Hase...nnh!" He cried out, cumming hard into the condom that wrapped around his throbbing member. Hase trembled as Butters pulls out, takes off the condom, tying it and placing it somewhere away from them. He laid next to her and held her close to him, breathing hard.
"T...that w..was a..amazing," Hase whispered to him, nuzzling into his chest softly.
"Y...yeah. It..it really was. O..oh man...out of everyone...we...are probably the first to lose our virginity..," Butters whispered back and Hase turned a bright red.
"Y...yeah...either that or second against Clyde and Celine," Hase said and Butters nodded. They held each other for a little while, not wanting the the moment to end and having them being thrown back into reality.
Celine sighed as she looked at herself in the mirror at her home and she closed her eyes. She had an angel costume on as her boyfriend, Clyde, had wanted her to wear for the whole game that he and his friends were playing. She mumbled to herself as she turned in around in the semi-short flowing dress and she heard a wolf whistle behind her. She squeaked loudly and covered herself as she turned around. Clyde,in his Mosquito outfit, leaned against the door of her bedroom with a wide grin on his face. Celine turned a bright red and turned away from him.
"W...what's with the smile..M..Mosquito?" She stuttered as she stared at the ground. Arms snake under her arms and around her waist, causing her to gasp in surprise.
"Zzzzzt, the Mosquito is smiling at his lovely guardian angel," Clyde replied as his body pressed against her back, causing her to shiver and moan quietly. She pressed back against him, leaning the back of her head against his shoulder and closed her eyes. She felt his hands press against her stomach in a sensual way and she bit her lip.
"C...Clyde...p..please..," She whimpered and Clyde smirked.
"Clyde? I don't see a Clyde here. All I see is Mosquito and Angelic Touch here," Clyde responded as he pressed his hips against her ass, causing her to whimper in pleasure and breathe heavily.
"M...Mosquito...please...I'm to pure for such sinful thoughts and actions," She rephrased as she pressed her ass back against Clyde's growing erection. Clyde moaned lowly into her ear as his hands started to move her dress upwards.
"Zzzzzt but me dear angel, if you are here then there is no real reason not to have sexual thoughts and do sexual actions," Clyde replied as his right hands fingers pressed against her clothed pussy that was starting to stain with her pussy juices. Celine gasps and whimpers in pleasure. Clyde moved the phallus bit of his costume from his nose and bite down hard on her neck. Celine cried out and jerking her hips backwards against his erect member. He groaned into her neck as he dug his fingers into her clothed pussy, trying to get to her clit and suddenly sucked hard on her neck. She whimpered as he caused a hickey to form, pulling back and licking the reddened skin.
"My my, angel blood is intoxicating," He comments as his fingers trail into her underwear and fiddle with her clit. She jerked her hips, gasping and whimpering in pleasure.
"M...Mosquito please....J...Jesus might be furious with me," Celine replied through moans and gasps of air. Clyde smirks as he takes her hand and presses it against his throbbing, clothed member.
"My poor angel. Do you know how your touch makes me feel? Maybe that's why they call you Angelic Touch," He whispered into her ear, nibbling on her lobe and closing his eyes as his fingers suddenly thrusted into her pussy roughly. She cried out loudly and shook in pleasure. Clyde's fingers pressed against her g-spot, which caused her legs to shake and almost collapse. Clyde picked her up quickly and laid her down onto the bed, stomach down. She panted hard, whining as she wriggled her hips and pleaing for him to take her. She wiggled her hips and bit her lip.
"M...Mosquito...please make this angel feel good...please!" She called out innocently. Clyde bit his lip as he undressed the two of them, pressing his bare member against her wettened pussy lips. Celine gasped softly and pressed her hips back against his. Clyde stopped her from rubbing back and Celine whined in frustration.
"Such a naughty angel. Do you really want this Mosquito's phallus in that angelic and innocent cunt of yours?" Clyde asked and Celine shuddered at his dirty talk.
"Yes! Please! Plunge that unholy phallus inside my innocent and virgin pussy!" Celine cried out as she gripped the bed sheets. Clyde smirked as he pressed the tip of his "phallus" against her awaiting pussy lip and shuddered at the hot and wet feeling. Celine whimpered in pleasure as her lips spread apart to let him enter her hot cavern and she laid her head against the bed. Clyde took a shallow breath and slammed forward into her, the tip of his "phallus" kisses her cervix and Celine gasps loudly, lifting her head in response. Clyde moaned lowly as her tight walls of her pussy squeezed his throbbing member, making it twitch and pulse inside her. Celine panted hard and trembled.
"Beg for me my dear angel," Clyde suggested and Celine shivered.
"B..but Mosquito, tha...that's a sin to do," Celine whimpered and Clyde pulled out slightly.
"Beg holy angel," He replied. Celine gulped and covered her face.
"P..please! Dear Mosquito...please fuck this unholy and tainted angel of yours! Please, let my throbbing cunt suck you dry!" Celine begged, trying to buck back against him. Clyde chuckled deeply as he gripped her hips hard.
'That's my angel," He whispered as he started to thrust wildly into her. She cried out in bliss as she shook in excitement. He pounded deeply into her, causing her hips to jerk back against his and moan loudly. Clyde leans over her, his hips grinding hard against hers, his member pushing against her cervix as he try to open the closed muscle that opens into her womb and she gasps breathlessly.
"M..Mosquito...ooh...so good," Celine wailed in pleasure as he picked up the pace of his thrusting. His member swelled inside her still tight pussy and he gritted his teeth.
"A..angel...don't think I can hold on any longer," He called out as he plunged hard through her cervix and into her womb. She screamed in pleasure as she came hard, tightening her walls around his member roughly. Clyde cried out loudly as he quickly pulled out, spurting his seed on her back and road out his orgasm. Celine panted hard and trembled in pleasure. Clyde grabbed a towel nearby and cleaned up her back as well as his own self. He laid next to her and panted hard.
"H..how was it Celine?" Clyde asked meekly as he had a bright red face. Celine smiled and moved over to lay her head against his chest.
"A...amazing," She replied, snuggling close to his chest and closed her eyes. Clyde smiled and wrapped his arms around her body. A gasp is heard from the bedroom door and the two of them looked up to see a shocked mother of Celine as she held a plate of sandwiches and drinks for the two of them.
"Uh, oh...," the two of them said quietly, awaiting the punishment from either of their parents and a night full of scolding and yelling.
The Antichrist laughed loudly as she had set fire to an entire place where the homeless were living and she smirked under her mask.
"Antichrist! Stop this villainy!" She heard a low voice call out to her and she turned towards the person who called to her. She spotted a group of superheroes and she smirked. Tupperware, Wonder Tweek, Toolshed, Professor Timothy, and Mysterion stood there near the flames that lick the tents that surround them all.
"Ah, Freedom Pals. How nice to see you hero shits. Come to save these homeless people?" Antichrist boomed out, holding up her hands in a sinister way, flames flaring up in her hands. Toolshed tried to move forward, but Mysterion stopped him.
"Let me handle this. Go find a way to stop the fire," Mysterion ordered and the others run off in different directions. Antichrist smirked as she jumped down from the building she was standing on.
"My my, Mysterion taking on the Antichrist. Why not? You won't live to see the end of this town!" She announces as she runs at him with flaming fists and ready to punch Mysterion. Mysterion blocked her hits and kicked her square in the chest. She flies backwards into the buildings wall and she coughed hard, blood bubbling up from her throat and onto the inside of her mask.
"Not likely to be beaten by a demon like you," He retorted and she looked up at him through her mask. She stood, wobbling as she grew faint. She shook her head to try and keep from passing out. She ran back at him, yelling in anger as her body is consumed in hell fire and she makes contact with his face, punching him through the already decimated building behind Mysterion. She breathed heavily as she fell to her knees, weak and trembling. Mysterion stood from the rubble and stares down at her.
"Weak are we?" Mysterion asked as Antichrist's body extinguished and her mask slipped off of her face. It hit the floor and blood is shown on the inside of her mask. Mysterion stiffened as he recognized the villains face and he stepped backwards. Destinee breathed heavily as she had blood coating her face and she looked up at him with dull green eyes, smiling faintly.
"You...win...M...Mysterion..," She choked out and fell sideways, passing out onto the ground. The fire around them extinguished and the other Freedom Pals run to Mysterion.
"Woah...is that," Tupperware points out and Tweek makes a loud twitching noise.
"Oh god...Mysterion killed Destinee!" Wonder Tweek exclaimed as he covered his face.
"Dude, you stopped a villain. That's awesome!" Toolshed replied as Mysterion picked up the out cold Destinee and her mask. The four members of Freedom Pals watched Mysterion leave and head towards the exit of the homeless place they were in.
"Oh Destinee....why did you have to be a villain..?" Mysterion asked himself as he carried her back to his home.
After a couple of hours, Destinee opened her eyes to a dark room and she groaned in pain. She heard a rustle near her and someone sitting up.
"Destinee?" She heard a familiar voice and her eyes widened.
"K...Kenny..?" She asked in shock and a light is turned on. Kenny stood there at the lightswitch and she noticed his eye was blackened and bruised. She pieced the fight, Mysterion, and Kenny's bruise together and she tried to sit up. Kenny stopped her and sat next to her.
"Don't. You are hurt really badly....I...I am so sorry...for what...I did...," He apologized as he took her hand and squeezed it. She could see tears starting to fill his blue colored eyes and she squeezed his hand back.
"Kenny..it's alright. I'm alive aren't I?" She asked and he sniffed, nodding as he rubbed his eyes. She gently cupped his slightly swollen cheek where his black eye was, slowly sliding her thumb over the red skin and he shivered softly. She smiled and giggled weakly. Kenny chuckled and hugs her as carefully as possible. She nuzzled into his shoulder, closing her eyes and sighs in content.
"Why...did you have to be a villain.." He asked in worry and confusion. She looked at him and sighed softly.
"Can't play since I am a girl. So...I thought a villain would be a nice add to it....I didn't think that it would end like this," She replied and looks away from him sadly. He turns her face back to his and presses his forehead against hers.
"You can help us kick Cartman's ass...," Kenny suggests and she blushes softly.
"That would be nice. No one on your team would be unhappy if they have a girl in their group?" She asked and he shook his head.
"No, they won't," Kenny replied and she smiles softly. He lays next to her, wrapping his arms around her bandaged body and she nuzzled close to him. She yawned quietly and tried to keep Kenny from hearing it. She felt him gently squeeze her and she looked up at him.'
" I heard that. Please rest," He whispered and she sighed, nodding. She snuggled close to him and closed her eyes, hoping sleep with overcome her soon. The soothing rubs of Kenny's hands on her back coaxed her to sleep, drifting off  against her boyfriend's warm body and knowing that the events before were in the past.