Michael x Reader

Y/n sat outside near a well known pond and you sigh lightly. You had a book in hand as you were suppose to be studying for a test for class tomorrow, but you weren't motivated enough to even read. You close the book and place it in your lap. You rub your eyes and groaned to yourself.
    "Ugh...why does school have to be so fucking boring?" You say to yourself as you lean back against the tree that you were sitting against. You look out at the pond, catching the name of the pond in the distance. Stark's Pond. you picked up a rock near you and threw it towards the pond. you watched it sail over the pond instead and made a loud thump on the other side.
    "What the fuck?! Who the hell threw that rock?!" You heard a familiar voice yell and you covered your mouth as you tried to stifle your laughter. Eric Cartman trudged over to you as he held the rock you threw in his hand and his other hand over the spot where the rock had hit him. You realized that he had his hand over the side of his head and you bit your lip, face going red as you tried not to laugh your ass off.
    "Awww, something happen Cartman? Something fell out of the sky and hit you?" You say as he threw the rock at you, but you moved to the side and it hit the tree behind you instead.
    "You fucking threw it you whore," He retorted as he crossed his arms in anger. You suddenly burst out laughing, holding your stomach as you laid on your side and wheezed. His face turned red with both anger and embarrassment. After taking a couple of breaths, you sit back up to see his reddened face and you smirked.
    "I was bored alright? I wanted to throw the rock into the pond and I ended up throwing it a bit too far," You reply and Cartman scoffed.
    "Yeah right. You did it on purpose you bitch. You always manage to hit me in some fucking way," He retorted and you crossed your arms.
    "Seriously? I threw it too far and it hit you. Swallow your fucking accusation and take it as an accident," you said angrily and he huffed as he turned away from you.
    "You are so gonna get it at school next week. You better watch your back bitch," He replied as he left you sitting there staring after him. You clicked your tongue and looked away from his shrinking figure in the distance.
    "Asshole, it was a fucking accident," You said to yourself as you packed up your stuff into your backpack and got up. You decided to head home before it got dark and started on your way. You finally got to your house and you pulled out your house key, only to be hit in the back of the head with a hard snowball. You hit the door face first and winced in pain. You heard laughter behind you and you pried your face away from the door to turn and see who threw the supposed snowball. You see Cartman standing there with snowballs beside him as he readied another to fly at you and you quickly unlocked your door. You got inside and locked the door before he could throw another snowball. You hear several loud thumps against your door and a groan in anger.
    "Come out and fight Y/n. You aren't a lesbian/gay are you?" He retorted and you turn red in anger.  You open the blinds and flash him your middle finger, only to have a snowball hit the window with a thump. You draw the blinds and sigh, trying to calm down. You headed up to your room and stretched as you pulls the novel out of your bag. You plopped down onto your bed and tried to read. Each minute you got through a page, a thump against your window near your bed is heard. You growled to yourself as you went to get some ice from the fridge and trudged back upstairs. You opened your window and looked down at Cartman, who was making more snowballs, and you threw the giant chunk of ice at him. It slammed into his ass and forced him forward into the giant pile of snow. You laugh loudly, wheezing as you held your middle and watched him try to get out of the snow pile. You heard several snickers and laughs nearby. You look over to see his friends, Kyle Broflovski, Kenny McCormick, and Stan Marsh as they head over to him. You quickly close your window and blinds, peaking out to see what was going to happen. You watch Cartman pull himself out of the snow drift and turn towards your house to shout curses and throw more snowballs at your window. You see the three boys go over to him and he looks at them in anger as he saw them laughing. You covered your mouth, trying not to laugh as Kyle and Cartman started arguing between them. You grab your phone and snap a picture of the two arguing. You start to post it on Facebook, promptly saying "Omg, the two are so in love with each other. Poor Kyle. I bet he is the only decent man out of the two." You posted it after typing the sentence and waited for their phones to buzz in their pockets to a new notification. You watched behind the parted blind and saw Kenny pull out his phone first. You saw him suddenly burst out laughing, falling onto his side as he wheezed. The three other boys look over at him, Stan taking Kenny's phone from his hand and looked at the screen. He covered his mouth, trying not to laugh himself and showed the other two boys.
    "WHAT THE FUCK?! Y/N!!" You hear Cartman yell angrily as Kyle tried not to laugh as well. You snicker and looked at your phone. Several people had liked the post and one commented on it. You clicked it to see that it was Bebe and you read the sentence.
    "This is so true. Cartman has to be the bitch in the relationship. You go Kyle!"
    You let out a snort and covered your mouth as you laughed quietly. You hear a loud banging on your front door downstairs and you groan. You head downstairs and open the door. Cartman, red faced and fists balled, stood there looking at you with rage in his eyes and the three boys behind him tried to get a hold of him before he did something stupid.
    "Yes? You gonna do something?" You ask smugly as you leaned against the door with a smirk on your face and your e/c glared at him.
    "Fight me bitch," Cartman retorts as he glared back.
    "Oh, you want me to fight you? You sure this is wise?" You respond and Cartman suddenly swung his fist towards you. You block the hit, his fist slamming against your crossed arms that protected your body and you chuckle. You push him backward and onto his butt in the snow behind him. You loomed over him and smirk down at him.
    "Wrong choice fat ass," You reply, only to be stopped by a hand grabbing your shoulder behind you and you look back at your older brother f/n.
    "Y/n, what have I said about fighting?" He responded and you sigh.
    "To not fight against your enemies and try to make friends with them. Even when they try to fight you," You replied and he let go of your shoulder.
    "Good, go upstairs and I will deal with this," He said and you nod. You head upstairs and head into your room. You see your phone buzzing and you head to it. You picked it up and answered who was calling you.
    "Hello?"
    "Hey conformist," You hear a familiar voice say on the other side and you lay on the bed, smiling.
    "Henrietta, what brings you to call me? You never call me out of the blue," You reply and a sigh is heard on the other end.
    "Michael wants to see you. He told me to call you and ask you to come by the school," Henrietta said. You shiver slightly and close your eyes.
    "I...alright. I can head out now. Thank you Henrietta," You say and a hm is heard before Henrietta hangs up. You go to your closet and start dressing into your gothic attire. You brushed your hair to where it was over your eye(or if you have short hair ignore this part) and you head back downstairs. You hear your brother in the kitchen scolding a still angry Cartman and you smirk to yourself. You head out of your home and headed towards the back end of the school. You got to the side where the cafeteria door was and Michael sat there, puffing on a cigarette alone.
    "Odd, he usually is with Pete, Firkle and Henrietta," you thought and you head over to where he sat. He raised his head towards you, giving you an acknowledging nod and went back to looking at the ground. You sat next to him and started to get into a sitting position that you usually took, a leg pulled to your chest and your arm resting on the knee. He hums to get your attention and you look over to see him holding out a pack of cigarettes, gesturing you to take one. You took one, nodded and placed the butt end into your mouth. You took out your black skull lighter and flicked it to where it flared to life. You moved the small flame up against the other end of the cigarette and inhaled slightly for it to light. Smoke filled your mouth and airways, causing you to hum and sigh. You closed your lighter and placed it back into your pocket.
    "Took you awhile to get here conformist. Something keep you?" Michael asked, not looking at you. You took a drag on the cigarette in your mouth and pulled it from your lips. You let the smoke dribble from your mouth and then blew it away from them.
    "Dumb ass fatboy tried to pelt me with snowballs due to me accidentally throwing a rock at him while I was trying to throw it into the pond," You reply, closing your eyes, "On top of that, he tried to fight me for throwing a piece of ice at him which caused him to slam face first into the snow drift he was currently bent over," You hear Michael hm in slight amusement and you placed the cigarette back between your lips.
    "Not as much of a conformist as I originally anticipated," He replied and you leaned back against your other hand. The cold cement of the steps they were sitting on were soothing against your warm palm. You took a third inhale from the cig in your mouth, pulling it back out once more and exhaled through your nose. The smoke burning the nose hairs of your nostrils and look over at Michael.
    "What did you want to talk to me about?" You ask, curious why he really wanted to see you and instead of telling him yourself, had Henrietta tell you. There was silence between the two of you, you look out into the distance and close your eyes.
    "Something, I wanted to ask you. Being a conformist and all...has made me confused and very....angry," He started. You open your eyes and look back over at him. He had his hands together, gripping the top of his cane and you could see he was shaking. You frown, putting out the half used cigarette next to you and flicking it away from the two of you.
    "Michael...," You try to say, he raised a hand up to you and you sigh softly.
    "My feelings are split. Between not feeling anything other than pain, sorrow and such...to feeling...nervous...heart skipping a beat even though I know there isn't one there...," he continued, picking up his cane slightly and slamming the bottom of it onto the concrete beneath the two of you. You watch him and as he gripped his cane to the point his knuckles turned white. You scooted closer to him, still looking at him as he inhaled.
    "Are...you telling me that you...hold some sort of feelings for me?" You ask curiously. He exhaled and looked at you. You could tell his face held no emotion, but his eyes said everything. Confusion, feelings he never really experienced and you slowly raised your hand. You place a hand over his as they still gripped his cane and the two of you continued to stare at each other for a moment longer.
    "Conformist or not...I.can't take much more of hiding these...distracting feelings of mine," He said and moved one of his hands from gripping the top of the cane, laying it against yours. Your face turned a light pink and he smiled briefly. A smile that rarely was used towards anyone or anything and you never really got to see it as often. Seeing the smile now, sent a chill down your spine and you shiver. His hand squeezes yours and you gulp quietly. You, not knowing what your own body was doing at that moment, suddenly hugged Michael and almost toppled both of you over onto the pavement below you. He had widened eyes as you held onto him tightly and buried your face into his chest. Taking in the musky cologne smell he had that coated his black clothing and hoped that he would hug you back. You heard a clatter of his cane falling onto the ground and arms wrap around your body. Your face flushed as he squeezes you close to him and he breathed softly. You felt his heart thump hard against his chest and you close your eyes. There was a sudden click of something near you two and both of you pulled back from the hug. You look over to see Cartman with his phone as he had just taken a picture and you growled angrily. You stood up, balling your hands into fists and stare daggers into his soul.
    "Eric Fucking CARTMAN!" You you yell loudly, causing both Michael and Cartman to jump at how loud your voice had rose to.
    "Fuck," Cartman said as he quickly scrambled to his feet and you ran after him to try and beat the shit out of him for taking a picture of you and Michael hugging.