I miss you...

Gerard awoke to his phone buzzing loudly on his bedside table indicating he had a call. He peered over to look at the name of the person who was calling... it was frank... again. He sighed and answered the phone.

 "Hey frank,what do you want this time?"

 It had been the seventh time frank had called in the past hour and Gerard,already being tired after the constant notifications on his twitter after the paragraph that he posted on the website, was getting snappy.

" W..Why...why did y you have to do it... that band was all i had please Gerard i have nothing else i cant deal with never being able to see you.. to perform with you ever again...Please Gerard i miss you..."

Frank choked on his tears his words coming out broken and his voice cracking as he tried to control his breathing. Hearing this Gerard sighed knowing there was nothing he could do to comfort his broken friend. 

"There was nothing else i could do you know it was bad for me and i didn't want to hurt anyone knowing that if i carried on in that band i would be dead............. you know that band was killing me even if you don't want to admit it you know and there's  nothing you can say to make me change my mind..............its for the best Frankie im so sorry but you'll move on get  a different band one better than this one and if you don't feel free to come to California and slap me"

 After hearing what Gerard had said it only made frank cry harder . 

"I don't want another band Gerard i want the one we had you, me , mikey and ray i want that band the one that all the fans love the one that made you and i such good friends.............i don't want to loose what we had Gerard even if you tried to pretend it all meant nothing you cant deny me the fact that what we had was better than what you have with Lindsey and what  i have with jamia........ you would refuse to admit it but you know deep down you love me but it would've made it difficult with the band if we were together that's why you never said anything that's why you would only act like that on stage and nowhere else you know that i always wanted you to say it but you wanted to be a child and pretend it meant nothing even though you know it meant everything and now it cant be anything..."

 With that frank broke down and couldn't continue to speak. Gerard knew Frank was right he loved frank more than he could express but he didn't want the fans to know and he didn't want to hurt Jamia or Lindsey because what both girls felt for the boys was real but that love couldn't be reflected. Gerard sighed he was defeated, with no words left to say he hung up , a few stray tears escaped his eyes as he looked down simply waiting for frank to call back praying that he could talk to him but he didn't have to guts.

A few more hours past and frank hadn't called back maybe he had finally given up...Thinking this Gerard let the tears fall freely he began to wonder if he had lost the person that had kept him alive through everything , the drugs, the alcohol... everything. In a desperate attempt to get him back Gerard send a text to frank

Gerard: Hey Frank... you know im still in Jersey uh can i meet you for coffee tomorrow at around 12? I want to talk to you

Frank: Uh yeah ok ...... are you sure you want to talk to ME though it sounds weird you saying that after all this....

Gerard: yeah im sure i REALLY need to talk to you so ill see you tomorrow xo 

Frank: yeah see you tomorrow xoxo

With that Gerard fell into a fitful restless sleep.