5

Sorry for my chapters being so short I want them to be longer ( I'm not that good at this lol) but I'm trying this story is in Ava's POV unless it says otherwise

Blah blah blah I'll save you trouble an tell you the basics. Derek freaked the wig out even though he's like 15 now but Scott, Stiles,an I got him to calm down. Lydia and Kira found a tore up body,and Malia met Peter but still doesn't know he's tha daddy(DADDY). Young Derek hit on me and tried to make a pass and succeeded, so we were making out with only 40% of my consent when Kate came in a blew mistletoe in my face. I don't remember anything else besides that I woke up and am now putting on my outfit.

It was a gray T with a black pair of leggings and my favorite red plaid jacket.

I fixed my hair an went downstairs. I grabbed some bacon and an apple,a bottle of water and my backpack. Then I called Scott. I was helping the lacrosse team this year with their fitness,since I'm captain of the track team with a record of a mile in 4 mins and 37 second.

He came and we got to school and waited for Stiles.

When he got there they started walking an Brett texted me.

Brett:hey
Ava:sup
Brett: you got back home right
Ava: yeah
Brett: so r you comin over tonight
Ava: if I don't have a ton of homework you can count on it babe
Brett: great I can't remember the last time we went on a date ttyl ily
Ava: k bye ly

"It is now",Scott said when I looked up.
"What",I said.Then I saw him. He was wearing a helmet so technically I couldn't see him but you get it.

"Who the hell is that",me an Stiles said together. He took of the helmet an hot damn. When I read A Christmas Carol it said poor Jacob Marely's mouth went all the way down to his ribs when he took that bandage off. This kid obviously took off the bandage.

He was about my height, with a strong jawline, his hair looked two shades darker than Lydia's and he had the prettiest eyes.

They were a blue you could get total an completely lost in. They were so blue there were almost a hint of gray.

DAMN

But I have a hot lacrosse player sweet talking smart funny boyfriend already plus this new kid obviously thinks he's the shit. Well he's not.

"Maybe we should just practice a little",said Stiles.

They went to put their stuff on the bleachers an Scott paused.

"Aye Scott you okay",said Stiles. He didn't move. "Scott",I said. "They're talking about you",he said." Who me",I asked. He shook his head an lifted his hand as a sign for us to be quite.

Liam's POV
"Who is she",I said." Ava Clark's freshman,smart,hot all of the above",said my friend Garret.

"Who are those two guys she's with",I asked." I think one of them is her boyfriend dude",Garret said.

"What!",I almost yelled."Dude calm down those are just some of her friends McCall and Stilinski. McCalls the team captain an Stilinski is the head sheriff son. Her other friends are the new girl Malia, Kira Yukamira,an school hottie Lydia Martin, but if you ask me Ava's hotter.",said Garret.

"What is she doing here",I asked." She helps with our fitness training,she's captain of the track team",said Garret.

I look at her friends,they look confused and angry.I just smirked and winked at Ava.

Ava's POV
He winked at me. The little fucker winked at me. I bet he thinks I'll fall at his feet like all the other girls here are gonna do. Pshh fuck that. "What did they say Scott",I asked.

"Uh they just wanted to know why a girl was here". He lied, I could hear his heartbeat.

As I walked away I heard Scott tell Stiles to keep an eye out for the new boy. His name was Liam. Liam