20

Liam's POV
She just passed out on the floor. For no reason, she literally just passed out. I thought that I was going to make my move just then,but she had to go and pass out.

"Help please, Scott!" I was yelling."Somebody please help me, she's not waking up!" I yelled.

Scott,Deaton and Chris came out to help.

"What the hell happened?" Chris said."I don't know, we were talking and she just passed out."
"We need to get her to a hospital." Deaton said.
"Why, can't you do something." I said. "Well if she could heal like you do I probably could." Deaton replied. I never knew she couldn't heal. How come she didn't tell me.

Scott and I got her in Chris's car and he drove us to the hospital. I was sitting with her in the back. It's weird how she can look so beautiful even though she's unconscious.

By the time we got to the hospital Melissa was there. She rushed her into a room right away. Even though she said that I couldn't be in there right now,my instinct told me to stay. To stay with her, to stay for her.

I took a closer look at her and she was still gorgeous. But she was paler now. And she didn't look like she was breathing.

"Hey,why isn't she breathing. She doesn't look like she's breathing someone do something!" I yelled.
Then Melissa came back and gave her a shot that got her breathing again. I let out a sigh of relief.

"Thanks Mrs. McCall." I said.
"Just call me Melissa sweetheart."

I had to leave and sit in the waiting room a few minutes after that. It was exactly two hours of waiting.

"Please be okay" I kept saying to myself.

Ava's POV
As I fluttered open my eyes I saw doctors above me. To my left I saw that raggedy piece of crap doctor and to my right I saw Melissa. I couldn't hear exactly what they were saying but I knew that I was on a table, getting operated on.

A few hours later she moved me into another room. There I just went to sleep.

Liam's POV
"Liam,Ava is ready to have visitors if you l-" Melissa was cut off by Liam jumping out of his seat and running towards the stairs. I came across her room, and knocked on the door.

I opened it, and she was asleep. She looked so peaceful and beautiful. Wow. I walked over to her and caressed her cheek with my hand."Your okay Ava."

Ava's POV
I was having a dream. My dad. My asshole of a dad was abusing me and my mother. She didn't want to fight back because she knew he was crazy. I couldn't do anything except let him use us like he did. But I damn sure wanted to see him die.

My mom walked us into a different room, and tried to get me to fall asleep."Your okay Ava,your gonna be okay." she said.

Then I woke up to someone saying those exact words.

"Your going to be okay Ava." Liam said.

"Liam,what are you doing here?" I asked."I was worried." Liam said."You were worried about me,why?" I asked."Why can't I be worried about you?" He asked.
"I never said that."

He laughed and started to look at my lips again. This was getting slightly annoying now, so I had to ask.

"Liam,are you alright?" I asked." Yeah why wouldn't I be." I bit my lip.

"Its just you keep looking at me all weird sometimes, what's that about?" I said. He sat up more straight now."Well I might want to kiss you." He said. Really. Liam wanted to kiss me. Well I sorta wanted to kiss him to.

What am I talking about, I really want to kiss him."Oh." I said. Liam's face got red, and I could feel my face get hot as well.

"Would you mind if I kissed you?" He asked.
"Would you mind if I said I didn't mind" I asked.

He leaned in,and so did I. Our lips were lest than centimeters apart, and his hand was on my thigh. But then there was a knock on the door and we jumped away from each other.

I could literally cry right now. And it had to be Stiles. Damnit.

"Hey Ava you in -",he said before he saw our previous positions.

"So what are we doing here?" Stiles said with attitude. I scratched my neck and Liam scooted to the other side of the bed.

"I was waking up Stiles, what are you doing?" "Checking on you, and I'm very glad I did." He said glaring daggers at Liam. Stiles opened his mouth to say something else but I teleported him out of the room.

Now it was back to me and Liam in the room together. Alone. He fake cleared his throat and got up.

"I think I should go." Liam said."Really, you don't have to." I said."I think I should go,before someone else comes in on us." Liam said. And with that he left. Only if he knew how frustrated he makes me sometimes with those eyes and that smirk. But what really got me is when he said us. Us.