16

"I said I'm fine." They had been all over me when I woke up. Asking if I was okay, and freaking out.

"Maybe you should skip school today." said Stiles."I'm fine just take me home."

Kira drove Liam back home and Stiles dropped off Malia. When he pulled into my drive way he sighed.

"I know you can take care of yourself, but your like a sister to me. I don't want to see you hurt okay, just promise me you'll be careful." "I promise Stiles",I said. He kissed my forehead and I got out of the Jeep.

I went inside and took a shower. When I got out I had a vision (yes I get those) it was of the lacrosse game. Two players were down on the field whimpering.

I kept it to myself and got changed. Brett was coming today so of course I want to look good. I picked out a black top, and some shorts with my favorite sandals and skull earrings.

"Perfect" I said in the mirror. I pinned some hair slightly to the side. Hopefully this would be okay.

I parked in the parking lot and went to the weight room. Something told me Liam was there.

I almost got through the door when he came storming out."Liam are you okay." He didn't answer. He just left. "Are you serious." I walked in and there was Mason.

"Hey,what's up with Liam." I asked."I don't know, he's been acting weird." Mason said. I have to know what's going on.

I followed his heartbeat to the locker room. As I walked in the room, but I heard three other heartbeat's.

Someone tugged on my arm and I turned around. It was Scott.

"Scott what the hell." I whisper yelled. He put his hand over my mouth. I struggled to get free when I heard Derek's voice.

He was talking to Liam. I could feel Liam getting angry."Are you crazy." I said to Scott when he took his hand off my mouth.

"Can you be quite."

I nodded and Scott let go of me. He walked out into the clear, and so did I.

''This one's yours." He said to Liam. What were they trying to do. Liam looked pissed.

"Get to class Liam." Scott said."Ava you to." He said looking at me.

I left to find him and he was standing in the hall."Hey,you okay?" I asked.

"You could say that",he said. He made sure to avoid eye contact."I feel like your mad at me." I said. He didn't answer.

"Hello." I said. He just walked away.

Later today I got a text from Brett.
Brett: come outside

What does he want now. I went outside and he was arguing with someone. When I got closer I noticed the person was Liam.

"We're gonna break you in half out there." Brett said to Liam. He was clearly upset.

"Hey!" I said interrupting them. Brett looked back at me with a smile. Liam seemed to calm down but he looked surprised.

"What's going on?" I asked. Liam looked at me."This guy." Liam said pointing to Brett.

"Okay what are you doing, you guys know each other." I said."Yeah,you know him?" Liam asked."Yes, she's my girlfriend", Brett said.

Liam looked shocked at the statement."What,you like her or not?" Brett asked walking closer to Liam."Hey guys, guys stop."

I looked back and saw Liam's hand was dripping blood.

"Liam,calm down, just calm down." I said. Then Scott and Stiles came out of nowhere.

They started talking to Brett and I saw Liam getting angry. Could this be any worse. They finished and dragged Liam to the locker room.

"What are you doing?" Brett asked."I'm trying to keep you from getting in trouble on my school grounds." I told him. He tried to come up to me and give me a kiss, but I pushed him away.

"No, Brett something is wrong. You've been acting weird. This isn't you."
"Nothing is wrong with me, it's you. You don't act the same. You used to get down all the time and we used to do stuff. What's wrong with you?"

"Are you freaking serious right now. How can you say that, you've been acting a lot sexual lately and annoying!" "Maybe because I'm cheating on you!"

He said what now.

"What?"

"I said I'm cheating on you, with Bailey."

He was not serious. Bailey was one of my best friends since I've moved here. And he was f*cking her. Oh hell no.

All of my anger and rage suddenly came out and I punched him in the eye. He fell and I kicked him multiple times,in multiple areas.

When I finished I went home. This was to much.