The Queens Castle

Tears glossed Emma's vision as the carriage bumped along the uneven cobble road that lead to The Queens palace. A single tear escaped and left a glistening trail down her cheek until it plummeted off her chin and into her folded hands on her lap. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath of forest air that drifted in through the small window in the door. She was trapped. No way out and no one to hear her scream.
She shook her head and took a shuddering breath, if she was going to survive this she had to be strong, if not for her then for her father. He was all alone. He need her to come back.She had too...

An hour later the carriage pulled to a halt and her door was flung open. Emma's throat tightened out of fear, she baled her hands in her lap as she steadied her breathing. A hand placed itself in the small of her back and she jumped slightly at the unexpected contact.Warm breath tickled the hairs on Emma's neck as The Queen leaned down next to her ear.
"Aren't you going to get out?" The low husky voice sent shivers down her spine. Gods what was this women doing to her? She had taken her from her father, her home and her life to what? A dark castle where Gods know what she would do to her and yet here she was feeling something, if anything for The Queen.
Emma, gulped and slid out of the carriage, The Queens hand still in the small of her back. She wanted to pull away but she knew better, The Queen could do so many nasty things to her.
Nibbling on her lower lip nervously Emma allowed herself to be guided by The Queens hand, gently pushing and pulling her in the right direction through the dreary, grey courtyard and through the great oak doors into the castle.
Their footsteps resonating loudly through the great stone entranceway.
Emma payed no attention to where she was being lead, turn, up a flight of stairs, another turn, down a corridor, through a door...she lost her bearings fast and detached herself to the forest in her thoughts. The feel of the forest breeze in her hair, the smell
(no matter how revolting) of the pub...the look of her father, all strong and clear in her mind.
A tear slid down her cheek and she hastily wiped it away. Not in front of her Emma damn it! she could use your weakness against you!
Pulling herself from her wondering thoughts she finally realised that The Queen had stopped in front of a door. Quite a fancy door actually, with a twisting kind of pattern curving around the door frame. Suddenly it opened and i was lead inside.
"These are your chambers dear, until your father has what i want or...they could be yours permanently"
She snapped her head in the Queens direction and pulled away from her touch.
"Why would i want to stay here with the Evil Queen?" Emma spat, malice laced in her tone. The Queen smirked before turning and leaving the room, the door shutting behind her.
Emma collapsed on the bed and sobbed till there were no tears left and her eyes felt like broken glass. I have to get out of here.
--------------------------
I am so so sorry i have just had the biggest writers block and i have no idea how to write what i want to happen so please be patient, i will continue writing it will just take a little while.
~lucy