Morning encounters

Her dark eyes seemed to pierce Emma's soul and strip her to the bone. Pulling away any confidence she had managed to build up in the minutes before.
Emma gulped as she felt the Queens eyes rake up and down her body. Eyeing her up like a piece of meat. She wasn't used to this level of scrutiny and it made her uncomfortable. She took a step back, trying to put some space between her and that monster.
The Queen just mimicked her and stepped forward in time with Emma's fumbling steps backwards.
Emma continued to move back until her legs hit the bed and she fell back, landing in a sitting position and never once taking her eyes off the Queen.
Her hips swaying this way and that as she stalked towards her fallen prey, stopping in the middle of the space between the door and the bed that Emma was sat on.
"Breakfast is ready in the dinning hall" Emma was somehow surprised at her voice. True she had heard it before but it still startled her that something so...beautiful dare she think it, could have such a horrible reputation.
Kind if like the dark, you're told as a child that monsters hide in the dark,that they love it, they revel in it.And you grow up hearing them so often then you believe it. Even when you know there is nothing there, there is still that inkling as you walk down a dark corridor that something is following you. Even grown men feel it. The pull of words that you grew up believing.
And they stay with you, the truth and the lies all jumbled into one so much that you can't distinguish one from the other...so we take it all in, the truth and the lies and those words haunt the being they once described, forever. Imprinting them with the labels we grew up hearing our whole lives.

Emma gulped as the Queens eyes continued to pierce right into her. She was glad at that moment that the Queen did not have the ability to read minds, or maybe she did...but if she did Emma would surly be dead by now.

The Queen turned ever so slowley on the heels of her feet and took strong strides to the door where she stopped.
"Aren't you coming?" She asked, never turning her whole body, but speaking over her shoulder as if Emma wasn't worth her whole attention.
Only then did Emma realise that a dull ache had now taken up residence in her stomach. She nodded her head shyly, her eyes fixated on a point on the floor by the Queens feet, determined not to meet her eyes. Slowly she rose to her feet and took a tentative step towards the Queen, her eyes still fixed on the Queens boots.
As she watched, those boots stepped out of the room and into the corridor, disappearing into the dark shadows of the castle like a ghost.
-----------------------------------------
Oh my gosh guys i am so so soooooo sorry i just had the biggest writers block for my stories! I knew what i wanted to happen but i couldn't get it onto paper😣 i'm so sorry!

Anyway i know it's been ages and this is so short but i'm trying to get back into the swing of writing again! The constant votes and comments really keep my fighting for the chapter so thank you! And one more thing...
4K reads!!!!! Omg thank you so much guys! I love you all!❤️❤️❤️❤️
-lucy