Revenge

Willow
"Jess! Willow!" We hear Lindsay's voice behind us as she comes over and envelopes us into a hug. I'm really glad to be at this party. I rove my camera across the entire scene, my Snapchat will have a complete tour of this party. I see Blake standing near the pool. I keep looking at him until our eyes meet. I give him a grin and wave. He waves back and resumes talking to Brad, the team captain.

I go inside where Jake pulls me to the side. "I was expecting to see you here." He says as his eyes roam flirtily all over me. "I was expecting an invitation to be here. And yeah Aurelia couldn't make it, I hope you already know that."
"Of course, but it doesn't matter because the hotter sister is here anyways." He winks at me. I frown. "The hot one is. The pretty one isn't, that's what you mean right." He flushes in the darkness. "Ye..yeah exactly."

A few more guys come up to me but I ignore them as I dance along the music playing. I keep a watch on Blake who is standing outside with the same football team members talking. How much does he need to talk? I go outside and am near them in no time. "Hey Willow." Brad keeps a hand on my arm. "Hello Brad. And hey Blake." I add as I sip on my drink and blink my eyes at him. "Hey Willow. Do you have any idea of where Aurelia is?" Wow. I'm here saying hi to him and he ignores me and asks about my sister instead. "You should be knowing better, shouldn't you? Considering you spend so much of time with her." I wink and ask him. And to my surprise, a blush crawls across his cheeks. Oh my. Maybe this is on the mention of Aurelia or my wink. I assume it is because of my flirty attitude. He can't like Lia, he just can't.

"Willow Jake there is calling you for a shots contest. Against that bitch Denise. You have to do this!" Lindsay pulls on my arm all of a sudden. "God Lindsay, stop pulling me and shrieking in my ears. Do one thing, tell Jake I'll be there." She nods and goes away. I bid goodbye to everyone and leave, not before giving another look to Blake. He just gives me a tiny smile. Cute boy. And now going for the shots contest, I have a sky high alcohol tolerance level. I can down two bottles without even blinking.
Okay I might blink, but you get the scenario.

Jake introduces me to some more people and before I know it, I'm at the bar getting sloshed. My vision gets hazy as I get tipsy. "Willow one more shot against Denise!" I laugh as I tip my head back. I've officially lost it. The bartender lines up another round of vodka in front of us. And I gulp it down while my opponent Denise struggles with it. She glares at me and I poke my tongue out at her childishly. And I laugh like a madcrack again.

Between all this I don't realize when a glass of vodka in front of me is replaced by another. In a complete trance, I pick it up and down it. It doesn't even take seconds to start feeling wierd. My sight blurs and the noises in my ear get thicker and thicker until they disappear. I can see everyone, but I can't hear them. And at that moment, I feel someone picking me up in bridal style.

"Jess, Lindsay." I want to scream out loud but it seems like the words have dried in my throat. My tongue feels heavy and I can't feel my own body. Whoever is carrying me descends up some stairs and all the lighs splaying around my blurred vision get left behind. I try to recognize who the face is but I just can't seem to place it. My head hurts and my eyes roll about in their sockets.

The person carrying me throws me across the bed when we enter an unfamiliar room. I lie there clutching my head as I finally see who the guy is.

Tom.

It's fucking Tom.

He looks at me with distaste and contempt, his eyes also having a sparkle of lust as the realization of the situation hits me. I keep my hands by my sides to get up, but I feel so weak that I can't even feel the bed around me. My own weight feels foreign as I struggle to make sense of what's happening. I open my mouth to scream but no voice comes out. It's almost like I'm paralysed. This scares me. I want to bang my legs, my hands, shout at the top of my lungs, anything will do. I just want to get rid of this creep.

"You rejected me, right Willow? Got your friends to humiliate me in front of the entire school, slapped me, called me names, and you expected that I'll let you go after that." He says as his face is inches away from mine, stale breathe of alcohol reeking in my nose. I put my hands to his chest to push him away but he is obviously stronger. And the drug, fuck the drug he gave me is so powerful that I'm utterly helpless and at his mercy.

"But I can't deny how beautiful you are. And if I can't have you that way, I certainly have other methods." He runs hand along my collarbone and I feel disgusted, I try shoving him off but that just encourages him. He places his lips on my neck and sucks while a lone tear escapes my eye. "Pl..please let me go." I somehow manage to utter while my voice comes out meek and low. He however is a savage animal with no effect working on him. His hands move to my side and he tugs open the zip of my dress. I try to flail my arms and hands about but none of it works. I just can't let them move. I'm stuck. I try to scream again but it comes out like a whimper.

Tom pulls my dress halfway down and I close my eyes as I resign myself to my fate. And just when I give up on hope, the door bursts open.