Burger with a surprise

Willow
I lead Blake to the dance floor and he hesitantly follows. I keep my hands on his shoulders and he places his on my waist ever so lightly.
"So you met Steve there?" I ask him and laugh. God, I'm so fucking drunk.

"Yes I did." He replies shortly.
"You're such a no-nonsense person, aren't you? You don't like beating around the bush at all. How will you even beat around Bush? Obama is the president now!" I remark and laugh again. Seeing that he's giving me a blank look, I topple over and laugh so much. Gosh, I'm laughing on my own ridiculously stupid joke.

I sober up a bit and stand up straighter to look at Blake, who's still holding me.
He's so beautiful, the light shines off his structured face and his eyes glint. His full lips look so pink, and I want to kiss him so badly. I lean in, subtly before someone screams next to me and I come back to my senses. There goes my chance.

"Umm Willow, I think I should go back." He says and walks over to Aurelia. He's always following her like a dog's tail. I hate it.

Another guy comes up next to me and slides his arm up my thigh. I would have pushed him away but I see he's the hot one from our school's neighbouring college. He smiles at me and I smile back, sliding my arms around his neck. He leans in and slams his lips to mine, obviously drunk, like me, and I kiss him back. I imagine a stubble across the guy's fully shaved jaw, a leather jacket instead of a cotton shirt and fuller, plumper lips instead of his. I kiss the guy fervently, imagining him to be Blake Agron, my sister's love.

Aurelia
Blake comes back to me and sighs.
"You were there with her for one minute and you got so troubled?" I laugh as I ruffle his hair.
"I just can't stand her. Continue doing that." He holds my hand and I weave my fingers through his soft hair.
"Look, she's kissing someone on the floor. Told you she'll move on." I say and stare while Willow smooches the fuck out of the guy.
"Thank God." I hear Blake mutter. I should find it offensive but I laugh. I don't mean to be so disregarding, Willow would never do that to me.

"Let's move out of here." Blake says and before waiting for an answer, he pulls my hand and leads me out of the place.
"Are you hungry?" He asks me.
"Let's go to Burger King then." I smack my lips and say.
"Heck yea." He says and starts the car. I start We are never ever getting back together on the radio to hear Blake groan.

"Aww come on." I say and pull his cheeks.
"I don't have chubby cheeks Auri. I don't know what you'rs trying to pull." He says flatly and I laugh. I'm always laughing when I'm around him.
"Willow was doing the same thing. She cracked a highly silly joke and laughed at it like it was the best hilarity in the world." He shook his head.
"You observe Willow a lot, don't you?" I ask jokingly.
He looks at me seriously. "I hope you're kidding. I spend most of my time observing you, in fact."
"Oh is it? Tell me one basic thing you've caught about me just by looking at me.
"There's a beauty spot on the back of your neck."

It's my turn to shut up now. How did he see it? My hair and clothes always hide that spot.
"Told you I observe you a lot." He says smugly.
"Nice skills." I mutter and he smirks.
"When can I meet your dad?" I ask him to prevent him from continuing on the topic of my anatomy.

"Why do you want to meet him?" He asks, eyebrows furrowed as he concentrates on the road.
"I want to see where you come from. Your backstory, your daily life, your closest people. I want to know everything about you." I say and he smiles.
"I'll personally take you to meet him." He says and I grin again as Mean comes on.

"Pink lipstick looks good on you." He says.
Wipe it off then.
I don't say that out loud, obviously. "Thanks. What's with the compliments?"
"Can't I tell the girl I like that she looks beautiful? If I don't, who else will?" He says and I hold his hand on the gear.
"You are the sweetest Agron."
"Nah I'm not. People all everyone sweet simply because they're nice. It's an underrated word. I'm most definitely not sweet. I'm an asshole who's good only for you. I am sarcastic and I hardly speak to people, but since you're so special, I'm sweet to you."
"If we look at it that way, then even I'm not sweet. I'm impatient and snappy. But I'm tolerable only for you."

He smiles at me and we stop near Burger King. We get down and walk inside the nearly empty restaurant.
"What is your order?" He asks.
"I'll pay. Come, we'll go together." I say.
"No, I brought you here, I'm paying."
"Blake please, it's not only about you. I don't let any guy, anyone in fact, to pay for me."
"And why is that?"
"Because I like to be independent, even if it's only with my pocket money. How can I let you pay? You're not even earning, I'm spending your father's money. No, I don't allow that." I finish and stand up.

"I am doing a part-time job by the way." He says and I nudge him with my shoulder.
"One chicken cheese burger combo and one chicken whooper with strawberry milkshake." Blake orders and I hand him my share of money.

I go and sit back on my place while Blake insists he'll stand there. I open Wordpress on my phone and read blog posts for the meantime.

Blake comes back with the tray and places my burger in front of me. I open the box and the biggest surprise of my life is waiting for me.

For inside the box is a sparkling ring on the burger with something scrawled with black inside the box.

I love you Aurelia Ellingson.

Will you be my girlfriend?