Eleven...

(Taylor's POV)

My eyes flutter open as the sunlight gleams through the window. I am in a bed with arms wrapped around me.

I could smell Emily's scent on the empty spot next to me, and the smell of pancakes being made down the hall. She must have went to cook with my mom.

Then it hits me. Selena's scent all around me. I turn over slowly to face the person who was holding me. Selene lay there sleeping soundly. Her beautiful face looking peaceful.

A small smile forms on my lips as I gaze at the beauty in front of me, and cuddle closer to her. She stirs slightly and her arm ends up around me, pulling me against her tightly.

It felt so good to just be pressed against her. It wasn't even in a sexual way at this point. I just felt so safe and secure in her grasp. I rest one of my hands on her hip and rest my head on her chest, inhaling deeply, and having her scent fill me.

There is a loud knock on the door causing me to jump and Selene to become fully awake. The door swings open to reveal a woman. She's short with blonde hair, curvy and very attractive. Her eyes are a piercing green, they were also filled with anger.

"What the hell is this Selene!?" She yells as she stomps toward the bed. My instinct take over and I'm off the bed, my hand wrapped around her throat and pressing her against the wall. She gasps and her hands immediately goes other throat trying to remove my hand.

My eyes start to glow blue as I stare into her now blazing green ones. My hand tightens and her face starts to turn blue. I feel arms wrap around my waist as lips press against my ear.
"Release her." Selene whispers in my ear. I don't want to but with Selene so close I don't know what else to do. Slowly I take my hand off of the girls throat. She falls to the floor gasping for air, her hand going for her throat. The girl looks up at me, fear filing them.
"Y-you're the alphas daughter..." She whispers. I nod staring down at her, causing her to flinch away from my gaze.

"Selene who is she." I murmur as I keep my eyes on the little being. Selene sighs and wraps her arm around my waist, pulling me close.
"This is Charlotte, my ex girlfriend." My wolf surges forward faster than ever. A snarl erupts from me as my canines extend.

Ours! Selene is ours!

Calm! We can not kill this girl for having once shared a bed with Selene, nor can we be angry. We just found her.

Selene's arm tightens around me and she starts to whisper soothing words in my ear. Slowly I start to calm down and relax into Selene, my eyes never leaving Charlotte. She stares up at me in fear, but I could still sense the anger hiring in her as she glances at Selene.

Selene is ours...

Yes she is.

"Taylor, Selene, breakfast is ready." I hear my mother call from the kitchen. I take Selene's hand in mine and laced outdo hers together.
"It's time for you to leave." I glare down at Charlotte as she stands and scurries out to the room, her head hung low.

When I hear the front door close I lead Selene to the kitchen where Emily is eating pancakes with my parents.i smile and sit down, Selene sitting next to me. My mother smiles at me and my father gives me a curt nod.
"Mommy, mommy! I cooked today." Emily said with a huge smile on her face.
"Well you did an amazing job honey, I'm very proud of you." Her smile grew bigger and she started to eat her pancakes.

We sat in silence most of the meal except for some small talk here and there. There was a loud knocking on the door before it flew open. Two girls walked in. One a couple years older than me, and one around sixteen. Both my sisters.