Fourteen...

(Taylor's POV)

   It was the night Selene was taken. No...I couldn't relive this again... But I knew my subconscious wasn't going to listen to me either way.

I am with my mother and Emily, we are all laughing and my mom and I are talking. It was just nice. I had amazing thoughts of Selene on my mind. It was nice to have this little moment with all of the sadness that had already happened. I was happy. And then it started.

I let out a cry of pain as fire ran through me like the blood ran through my veins. My mom had looked at me in horror and Emily looked like she wanted to cry.
I started to claw at my skin, hoping if maybe it would help somehow when really all it did was scratch me up a ton.

My mom pulled into the driveway and grabs Emily, pulling her out and taking her into the house quickly. I open my car door and fall out of the car and start to crawl toward the forest. I knew it was Selene and I know she needed me.

While I was crawling I felt someone grab me up and carry me toward the house. I fought as hard as I could which wasn't much due to the pain I was in. It felt like my heart was going to stop.

"She needs me! Stop please I need to find her." I cry out as I am carried into the house. I look up to see my father, a frown set on his lips.
"Selene can take care of herself." He murmurs and lays me on the couch.

The pain starts to go away but I knew Selene wasn't okay. I sit up slowly, testing out all of my body parts before I stand up and start toward the door.
"Taylor!" My father barks out, causing me to turn around. My mother comes up beside him a sad look on her face.

"You can't go...because even if you do find the place...Selene won't be there..." I look toward her my eyebrows furrowed.
"H-how do y-you know?" I stutter out, feeling tears form in my eyes and she looks at me, heart broken. She pulls out an envelope she had hidden behind her and handed it to me.

It was splattered in blood, Selene's blood. With a shaky hand I take the envelope from her and open it.
"It was sitting on the back porch, I have wolves searching the area for who ever left it." She murmurs softly as I pull out a piece of paper.

Dear Taylor,
Just thought you should know we have your precious Selene. I can't wait to hear her screams of pain and wait as we drain all of the life out of her body...
                   ~Allison

I crumpled the paper and threw it to the floor, letting out a howl of anger and pain.

***

(Five days later)
  My eyes shoot open as I wake from another nightmare. Sweaty and tears slipped down my face as I fought to catch my breath.

  I sat up slowly, checking my surroundings. I lay in Selene's room alone. I let out a shakes sigh and run my fingers slowly through my hair.

Five days...its been five days since I've seen her. And every day it gets a little bit harder. I swing my legs over the edge of the bed and just sit there for a moment, staring down at the floor. My mind was blank, my heart aching at the absence of her...I needed to feel her close, needed to feel her in my arms, breathe in her scent, even just hear her voice. I needed something of her. I needed her back with me.

Finally I stand to my feet and start toward to the bathroom only to be brought to my knees by a rush of power. I let out a groan of pain, clutching at my head. I could hear and feel my heart pounding in my head. I couldn't catch my breath. I hadn't had an anxiety attack in a very long time but if felt like it right in this moment.

"That's enough Piper." I hear someone say behind me and I slowly turn my head. I let out a small gasp when I see five people standing in the room with me. I hadn't heard them, smelled them, nothing. It was like they just appeared.
"H-how did you get in here." I asked, cursing myself silently for stuttering.

The woman in front steps forward, crossing her arms over her chest. Her eyes glow a violet color but flames seemed to dance in them.
"I am Veronica, and I am part of Selene's...family. We headed her call and here we are. Now who are you little wolf..?" I look up into Veronicas gaze, my eyes meeting her.
"I'm Taylor Collins, Selene's mate."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Unknown POV)

I start down the stairs, the dead deer carcass trailing behind me. It was the first day I would be feeding the hellhound. All of the other guards that had tried...well they aren't going to be doing anything for a very long time. 

I open the door to the cellar, I could feel myself starting to get slightly more nervous. I didn't really feel like having my throat sliced out today. I start down the stairs, dragging the dead animal behind me. I hear the sound of chains rattling and a low growl.
"Well, well, well, they actually sent another one." A low voice says.

My blood runs cold as I keep walking, wanting to get this over with. The stench down here was horrid but that's to be expected. My foot hits the last step and my eyes fall on the unmoving for in the corner. All I could see if it was its glowing red eyes. It lifts its head and seems to study me for a moment before letting out a soft chuckle.
"They sent you? A child of the fae folk, to try and feed me? They must suspect I won't kill you." I furrow my brows in confusion. Fae folk? No, I was human, fully human.

The thing tilts it's head to the side, still studying at me. I grip the body and heft it up, tossing it over to it. She yanks on the chains and I jump slightly. Looking up at me she lets out a soft growl.
"I can't reach it you dumb fuck. And I would prefer not to yank on these goddamn chains too much."

I shake my head and stay way from her, crossing my arms.
"No you're going to kill me." I say softly. She stops for a moment, all her attention on me. I could feel her eyes study me, like she was trying to look through me. And then she lets out a sigh.
"I won't kill you. I swear it." She says after a moment. I hesitate, not knowing weather or not I should trust this demon. But she did need to eat...

I take a small step forward, toward the animal carcass. I take it by the leg and push it slightly toward her. In a flash her hand darts out and she grabs the dead animal and pulls it to her, eating loudly and messily.

Quickly I back away, not wanting to get in the way of an animal and it's food. I turn my back and start up the stairs.

"What's your name?" The thing calls out, causing me to stop. I turn my head, looking at it in the corner.
"Sansa..." I say, my voice just above a whisper.
"Well Sansa, tonight when the full moon rises high in the night sky, you will leave here. You will get as far away from here and possible. Am I understood?"

I turn to her, fear rushing through my veins as my eyes meet glowing red ones.
"W-why are you telling me this?" I ask.
"Because I do not want you to die. You are young and foolish. You do not know what you truly are. One cannot die until they truly know what they are willing to die for."

I stay there for a moment, completely dumbfounded. And then I nod my head slowly.
"When the full moon rises high. Leave..." I murmur to myself as I start up the stairs again. I repeat this, over and over in my head as I leave cellar.

A/N: Hey everyone! Thank you so much all of you that have voted and commented!! You're all awesome! Please vote and tell me what you think about this chapter!