Epilogue:

I looked at myself in the mirror, beaming at my own reflection. My blue gray eyes were dazzling under the white eyeshadow that lingered on my lids, but they were defined and sharp with the sleek black liner that lined the edges. My lips, pink and soft, were so light yet so... attracting in a way.

My long brown hair curled up to just below my shoulders, bouncing every time I took a step. Heat came to my cheeks as I straightened out my dress, thinking of the night to come. I tucked a piece behind my ear, clipping it back with a beautiful silver gem barrette that matched the necklace that dangled from my neck.

For once in my life, I truly felt beautiful. I felt that everything was right. That my life was finally at ease. I leaned over the dresser, taking in every detail before I heard a soft knock on the door. I spun around, listening to the click of my heels against the wooden floor as I approached the large French doors. My fingers wrapped around the cold door handles. I took a sharp breath in before opening the doors, greeting me with smiling faces and screams.

"Madison! You look stunning!" Monica screeched, extending her arms out to me. I smiled warmly and wrapped my arms around her, tears stinging my eyes as I said, "Thank you, so do you!"

"I can't believe this!" Rachel chimed in, stepping inside the room followed by Savanah. I stepped back, giving a light laugh as I questioned, "Believe what exactly? This? Or everything that's been happening and that you never knew?"

They all rolled their eyes. Savanah smacked my arm, muttering, "Oh shut up!" I laughed, and she shook her head at me, laughing as she said, "I can't believe everything honestly. This, them, you!" Savanah emphasized the 'you' as she pointed at me, "And Andy!?"

I nodded, shrugging my shoulders.

She threw her arms in the air, "Who knew. Who frigen knew," She muttered to herself, and snapped her fingers, pointing at me. "Hey, this would've never happened if I pushed you forward with it!"

My eyebrows shot up. "What! I'm the one who's been dating him since junior year, not you!"

"Yes but if you remember, you didn't want him before," Savanah pointed out, and both Rachel and Monica nodded, "But I said he was hot and pushed you forward. Without me, this wouldn't be happening." She crossed her arms, holding her head high. I rolled my eyes and nudged her shoulder as I muttered under my breath, "Gee thanks."

All of us chuckled lightly, and my smile grew wider as I looked at all of their dresses. I told them to wear whatever they truly wanted, but as long as it was black to match my dress "You all look absolutely beautiful," I said warmly, folding my hands over my dress.

They smiled, "Thanks Mads, but you're the real beauty here," Monica's voice was so soft and genuine. Rachel and Savanah nodded in agreement.

"Where are you going for college?" Rachel asked curiously, twirling a piece of her dirty blonde hair. I bit my lip, raising both eyebrows as I replied, "I'm not.."

Their jaws dropped. "What!"

I shrugged, smiling nervously, "I can't! I mean, after all of this, I've got some business to attend to.." I glanced down at the floor, motioning down below, "down there.. I don't have time for college, but don't worry!" I assured them, "I'll be perfectly fine. My moms okay with it, and I can come back whenever I want.. Which will be often."

Rachel frowned, "But.. What if we're all away at college? How will you visit?"

I smirked, "Rachel, there are portals leading all around the entire world." I wrapped her in a hug, "I'll be able to find all of you wherever you are."

I choked as I felt everyone pull me into a hug, and it brought a few tears to my eyes once more. I felt their fears soaking my open shoulder, and I wiped away mine as I pulled away, "Okay. No more tears, it's show time ladies."