0.1

Her POV

It's a bright and sunny day in the studio in New York. I am currently modelling for Teen Vogue magazine with none other than the handsome, tall, curly haired boy...Harry Styles.

Oh yes. Harry fucking Styles. He is even more dreamy in real life. The way he laughs. The way he smiles. They way he is just makes me have shivers down my spine. 

"Okay, lets take a few more shots and we will take a 5 minute break." Katie says behind the massive camera that points at Harry and I.

"Okay Aaliyah, I need you to please put your face on Harry's shoulder and put your hand on the edge of his shoulder too." She says.

I move to where she says and go to that position. She smiles lightly, indicating that I am in the right position.

"Okay Harry, I need you to look side wards towards Aaliyah while she looks at you. No smiles, just sexy, serious faces." She says while ducking behind the camera.

We look at each other and I can see a light sparkle in his blue/green eyes. Its comforting. I could look at them all day. 

Just as Katie starts taking the photos, Harry makes a silly face that makes me laugh hysterically. He chuckles lightly, making the dimples in his cheeks visible.

"I love it when you smile." He smiles at me. I look at him with content, wondering where those words meant flirtatiously or as a kind remark? I guess i'll never know.

"Thank you" I say lightly. 

"We got some good shots from that one so you guys can have a break." Katie says giving us a light smile.

--------------------------------------------------------

Harry and I were lead into a small room with coffee, food and a T.V. I watched him place a cheese and cracker into his mouth,making his jaw line more defining. 

I bite my lip while staring at him. Next thing I know he is looking at me, smirking away. I quickly form my lips back to normal and straighten my dress to distract myself from what just happened.

He walks over to me and his hands brush my sides, gripping them lightly. I look into his sparkling eyes as he stares down at me. My breaths fall shaky.

"Don't be embarrassed." He says, placing his thumb on my bottom lip, pulling it down and letting go. He directs me over to the white wall next to the door, using my hips.

"What are you doing Mr. Styles?" I say closing my eyes. 

"Oh baby, I just wanna have some fun."

My breathing falters as I take in my surroundings. His hands travel up my shirt and grab my side, pulling me against him.

"But, your Harry Styles and i'm just Aaliyah Brown...we only met like 4 hours ago."I say looking into his eyes, breathing heavily.

He places his lips against my neck, sucking harshly leaving a mark. He presses a soft kiss to the red spot he left against my skin.

"You're mine." He smirks against my lips. He backs away and walks out the door shutting it behind him.

What the fuck just happened?

--------------------

Hey Guys :)

This is my first ever book where I have done something like this...so sorry for being a bad writer aha ;P

I'll update soon! x