0.3

Harry POV

The way her hair flows over her shoulders. The way her lips curl into a soft smile. The way she laughs as he cheeks turn bright red. She is all I have ever dreamed of. Aaliyah Brown. The girl I met yesterday while doing a photoshoot. Yes, I know it's quite early to be in love with her but I can't stop myself.

She gives me a feeling no one else has given me. It's not just the fact that she turns me on but also that she makes me feel somewhat - Whole.

I just have to convince her that I truly am in love with her and that will only take a short while.

-––––––––––––––––––––––
Aaliyah POV

We drive towards his apartment in his flash Mercedes Benz. He is going above the speed limit, wanting to hurry home. We get there 5 minutes later. We stand in front of a tall, silver building.

I smile to myself as he opens up the door and takes my hand, helping me out. He locks his car and we walk towards the entrance. We walk through the double doors, towards the elevator.

As soon as the elevator door shuts, Harry speeds over to me and attacking his lips to mine. I grip his hair while he holds my sides. I moan into his mouth as he spreads my legs, walking between them.

The elevator door opens but we don't stop. I pull back for some air as he kisses my neck. We walk down a series of hallways still in the same position. He groans putting me down and getting out his keys for the front door.

He opens it as we both rush in. He takes mine and his coat off, placing it on the rack. He pins me up against the door as my hands go under his shirt and claw softly at his back.

He whispers softly into my ear, "Tell me that you want it baby. Tell Daddy."

I moan as his hands go under my shirt, massaging my boobs through my bra.

This is wrong!  I tell myself. But I cannot resist him. I cannot resist  Harry Styles.

"Oh, I want it Daddy. Give it to me." I moan loudly in his ear. He smirks at me.

I take off his shirt and get surprised by how tan and muscular his abdomen is. My hand traces over his six pack as I smirk widely. I jump in his arms while wrapping my legs around his muscular waist, attaching my lips to his.

We walk towards his bedroom. A big king size bed lays in the middle of the wide room. He drops me softly onto the white bed.

I take of my pants and T-shirt off, leaving me in my bra and underwear. He looms over me after taking his black jeans off. His length is long and I don't know how i'm gonna fit that inside of me.

He kisses me hard while pulling my underwear down, taking them right off. I shake a little while lowers towards my lower region.

He spreads my legs and kisses my inner thighs, teasing me. 

"You don't have to do that, Harry." I say looking down at him. He looks up at me, smirking.

"I know but I want too." He says attaching his tongue to my wet folds. I moan loudly as he works his magic. I shut my eyes tightly, absorbing the pleasuring feeling. 

I grip his hand as it lays on my stomach. I moan his name while he continues swiping his tongue along my lower region. 

"F.uck! Oh baby, more!" I say as he starts sucking. His tongue enters my core, causing me to go into overdrive. I can feel myself starting to hit my high. He seems to notice as he grips my hips. I ride out my hard or.gasm as he waits for me to finish.

  I breathe deeply as he licks his lips. He comes back up to me and kisses my lips. I can still taste the salty substance from his lips.

"My turn."  I say as I lay him flat onto the bed. I grip his hard length, rubbing up and down causing him to moan in pleasure. 

I lick the tip and drop my mouth around his hard shaft. I suck hardly as he grips my hair and pushes me down further. The tip touches the back of my throat.

He grunts and moans loudly. I feel him twitch as he shoots warm liquid into my mouth. I swallow and lick his length once more.

He picks me up and places me down onto the bed, the pillow comforting my head. 

He opens a silver packet with his teeth gently and places the condom onto his member. He looms over me and stares at me with intent.

He presses his lips firmly to mine. He pulls back and his hand grips my hip.

"You want to baby?" He says to me, his thumb stroking my stomach. I close my eyes and take a deep breath.

"Yeah." I whisper to him. I grip his shoulders as he enters me. He thrusts in and out of me at a fast paste. I moan loudly as my fingers claw at his back.

"Oh baby" He grunts as he grips my hips, thrusting hard and slow. I moan as my legs start to grow weak.

He places his lips against mine, his tongue slipping between my lips. I feel myself about to reach my high as my fingers dig into his back.

I hit the edge as my body shakes, pleasure crashing into me with the last thrusts that he digs into me. He holds my hips as he reaches his high too. 

He places kisses on my neck, biting down softly. He falls against the bed beside me. Our heavy breaths fill the room as we are still full of adrenaline from the pleasuring events.

He rolls over and faces me, scooping me into his arms.

I fall asleep dreaming about a boy with curly hair and a thick British accent.

----------------------------

Weow. Sorry for the long wait :( 

will update more soon x