0.4

Aaliyah //

I wake up and look at ceiling thinking about how yesterday's events will more than likely change my life forever. I slept with Harry Styles.

I see him sleeping soundly beside me, his arm draped across my stomach and tiny snores escaping him. As I lay there looking at him I forget all the fame, the fortune and the music. I just see him and his beauty.

"You're staring at me." He chuckles, his voice melting my heart.
"I'm gazing and its romantic." I say sitting up and grabbing my clothes from the floor.

"Where are you going?" He sits up and brushes a hand down my arm causing shivers down my spine. Who knew someone's touch could be so effective.

I brush my hair behind my ear, "I'm gonna go home."

He groans, "I don't want you to go, I want you to stay here with me." I look over my shoulder and see his pouting face. "We can go out to lunch and see a movie?"

"Wouldn't you rather do that with someone who isn't me?" I chuckle and turn around to face him. He rolls his eyes and says, "and deny you the pleasure of my existence?"

We look at each other for a bit and I smile and finally say, "lunch and a movie sounds nice."

-
Short chapter so I can get back into things :) Okay, its been just under two years and the amount of reads on this shitty book is unbelievable! If you guys want me to keep going with this story comment or something. Loved coming back to all the messages too!

I'll update soon babygirls x