0.2

The next day

I stand outside my apartment waiting for a taxi to come past. Thick snow lays around me, the winter months hitting NYC hard.

I stand out onto the road and wave my hand out, the yellow taxi pulling up in front of me. I open the door and get in.

"Hello, Starbucks please. 36 Park Row." I say to him. He nods his head and the car starts moving.

My phone buzzes in my jacket pocket, I get it out and click it on. The message is from an unknown number.

I unlock the screen and I see the message appear.

"Hey Aaliyah, I loved seeing you yesterday. May we catch up soon? ;)"

I knew instinctively who it was. Harry. The dreamy boy that kissed me yesterday and left a hickey on my neck. Goosebumps trail across my skin.

A: Um..how did you get my number?

H: I got it off Katie. Where are you now? :)

A: Oh. I'm heading to Starbucks in a cab, why?

H: Oh great. I'm guessing you are at 36 Park Row, see you there ;)

Oh god. My breathing becomes heavy as beads of sweat collect on my forehead. I put my phone back in my pocket, not bothering to message him back.

I watch the city buildings go by, all of them being framed by the white snow. I soon see Starbucks as the cab pulls up outside it.

"Thank you, keep the change" I smile to him, handing over $20.

I step out of the cab and onto the side walk. I breathe in the smell of the fresh coffee. I begin to walk but I then slip over the thin layer of ice and fall forward towards the concrete pavement.

2 large pair of arms loop around my body, pulling me towards them. I shut my eyes tightly, expecting a big impact from the ground. I breathe deeply and open my eyes as I get put back up straightly again.

"You alright there?" The deep, thick English accent fills my ears with delight. Harry.

"Yeah, thank you." I chuckle a little, "If you weren't here I would have fallen and probably broken something."

"Anytime." He smiles down at me. His hands are still on my hips as we stare at each other. I look away and step back.

"Coffee?" I ask. He nods and smirks. We walk towards the counter and say our orders.

"Can I please have a Tall White Chocolate Mocca with a pump of hazelnut, please?" I say. I'm about to take out my wallet when Harry's large, warm hand touches mine.

"I will also have a Tall Chocolate Frappe-chino with a pump of Caramel, please" He says. The girl behind the counter must have known who he is because she wrote his name on his cup without even telling her it.

"Please don't call out my name, just call out Harold or something." He says looking at his wallet.

"Sure. Yours?" She asks me, giving me a look of jealousy.

"Aaliyah." I say. Harry places a $20 dollar note and walks me over to the seats near the window.

"Well, I guess this is the first time we have properly talked." He smirks at me.

"Except for yesterday." I say pulling my hair back to show him the pink mark on the side of my neck.

"Mhmmm." He winks at me.

"What's your problem?" I ask him. He looks at me with confusion.

"What do you mean?" he says, placing his hand on top of mine on the table.

"This!" I say pointing to his hand on mine, "What game are you playing?"

"Aaliyah. I-I-" He stutters. He shakes his head, gets up and walks away to get our drinks. Removing his warm hand from mine.

He walks back over seconds later and passes me my cup. I whisper a light "thanks" as he sits back down.

"Are you going to continue?" I say a bit annoyed. He looks up at me and nods slightly.

"I have a sudden feeling that maybe I might have feelings for you. Yes, we only met yesterday but-t You make me feel something. I don't know what..." He says.

I sigh lightly. He looks up at me and leans in. I seam to lean in as well, not being able to control my body. Oh I should pull back....but, oh I want to.

Our lips touch. Sparks flow through me like bullets. His lips are soft and they feel like home. We move in perfect.

When he pulls back I get a pain in my chest, missing his lips on mine. But that's when I realize everyone's eyes are on us.

"My place?" He says. I have the urge to say no but all that comes out of my mouth is,

"Yeah."

--------------------------

sorry for the long wait! smut in the next chapter x