Chapter 16 : Just Hanging

I woke up aroud 11, got up and went to the kitchen. When I got to the kitchen Sally was already up, drinking coffee, and reading the paper. I went over to the counter, sat in one of the chairs and put my head on my arms.

" How you feeling? " Sally said while reading the paper. I didn't even move, wow, I'm lazy today.

" Fine , I guess." I said tried. When I said that Drake came out of his room and into the kitchen.

" What time is it?" He asked. I looked up and Drake wasn't wearing a shirt so you can see his six-pack, but he was wearing jeans. Then I put my head back down on my arms.

" 11:35 and what, no morning?" Sally said. Drake just turned around and went back his room.

" Get ready girl, we have to meet the group at the training room!" He yelled while going to his room. I stood up and went to my room. I got dress in my red tank top and a pair of jeans. Then I went to the bathroom and brushed my hair, once done I went back to the kitchen. Drake was ready before my and he was wearing a white t-shirt, a black jacket, and the same jeans.

" Going to the training room." Drake said to his mom.

We were the first to get to the training room, while waiting I sat against the small house and was rubbing my back. Then Jake and Jason came 5 minute later. When Drake and Jake were talking Jason came over and sat by me. I looked at him.

" So. How you feeling?" He asked.

" Fine, most of the pain is gone." I said. He nodded his head and looked up at the ceiling. I went back to rubbing my back intill DJ and Scott came like 10 minutes later. Once everyone was here Jake started talking.

" So who just wants to hang out today?" Everyone looked at each other." What I mean is that since Nicole's back still hurts, we can just hang out and fight a bit." He meant. I looked at everyone.

" I like the idea." I yelled out loud.

" She's right, I don't even remember the last time we all hung out." DJ said.

" Ok, so I guess we're just hanging today." Jake finalized. I got up, went into the woods, shifted and started to walk around. I still was amazed at this place, plus since there was so many trees and leaves it was shady and it felt like night. I was looking around and saw squirrels,small birds, and snakes. Then I sniffed the air. Knew it, one of them were trailing behind me about 30 feet away. I stopped and he came up to me. I looked at him. Jason. I started to walk again and he started talking.

" What you doing?" He asked.

" Walking, what else?" I told him. he stopped and I did too.

" Oh, well Jake and Scott are fighting back there if you want to watch." He mentioned.

" Even if it was a fight to the death, I might not care." I said and he start to laugh. I went on walking again and he still followed me.

" want to fight?" He said. I looked at him and he hung his head down.

" Well, I don't-" I started, then I jumped and tackled him to the ground.

" Man, you have a lot of tricks up your sleeve." He said and I started to laugh. He push me off and got up and started to walk around me. I kept my eyes on him. Then I turned around and ran deeper into the woods but because of my back he cought up to me and brought me to the ground.

" Not as fast with a hurt back now are you." he smiled. I turned around on my back and he came over and was looking down at me. I tried to get up but he pushed me down. Then he came closer and licked me under my eye on my cheek. I shifted back and stood up rubbing my cheek. Then he shifted back and looked down.

" What was that for?" I asked. He looked up and stared at me.

" Nicole girl, where are you?" I heard Drake say and then he turned the corner and saw us. He looked at Jason and Me.

" Yay, what's up?" I said.

" Well ummmm...DJ wants to know if you want to fight?" He said.

" Sure I'll try." Then we walked back to where the rest were. When we got there DJ was already in wolf form and was walking around before he saw me. I shifted and walked over to him.

" Want to fight?" He said. I looked around and Jason and Drake sat over with the rest.

" Ummmm..why do you think I'm here." I said. He just nodded his head. I walked around him and ran over and tackled him to the ground. He pushed me off and stood up. Then he started to walk around me. He ran over and tried to push me down, but I jumped in the air. When I wasn't looking he ran over again and tackled me to the ground. Then he putted his front paw on my side, I tried to get up but he was strong. After about 7 second he shifted back and looked down at me.

" Your dead." He said and he walked over to the others. I stood up and shifted back and walked over to them.

" So what now." I asked.

" I got nothing." DJ said. I sat down and looked at them.

" I don't know." Jake answered.

" Well, I'm going for another walk in the woods." I said, stood up and walked over into the forest. I love the forest. It's calming and colorful.

" Hi." I turned around and saw Jason. Great what does he want. I turned back around and started walking again. Then he started to walk with me.

" What's up." he said. I looked up at the ceiling.

" Ummmm....The ceiling." I laughed a little.

" Cute. But not what I meant. ''

" I know. But what do you want?" I asked

" I don't know." He answered Then he looked up at the ceiling. Then I heard someone Following behind. I quickly turned around to see Drake.

" Come on. I can't even get payback from the time you scared me." He complained.

" So how'd you scare him?" Jason asked. Drake shook his head because I'm guessing he didn't want me to tell him but I did.

" Well I came to his house one day, snuck into his room, barely said his name and he fell off his bed." I laughed and Jason started cracking up.

" Ok anyways, Nicole its time to get going home. My moms done with dinner." He said.

" See yay, Jason." I said. But he was still laughing to say bye.