Chapter 25 : Not Now........

Ok so this is my 25 chapter and I'm happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! plus my story already haves over 2000 reads. I have goals and I need to get 5000 reads by Aug. 30 2011.... Anyways to the story.....Oh and before you start let me just say that things turn out for the worst.........................

______________________________________________________________________________

Nicole's POV

I opened my eyes and looked around to see I was in my room on my bed. I sat up and looked at the clock, 4:50 in the morning. I remember being in the meeting room and Jake poked my neck and I pasted out. I fell back into my pillow and groaned. My neck was killing me, I felt the back of my neck and felt a patch over where the chip was. Man, what happened?

* Derek took the chip out.*

How do you know that?

* You may be out, but I was wasn't and heard eveything*

So what happen while I was out?

* Well you know Night, he's the Dark leader's son.*

What? Really? He the leader's son. So maybe we can get infomation out of him and see why they want me.

* Correct*

What else did you heard?

* Nothing much. Now get some rest, we might be hunting again tomorrow.*

Whatever. I looked around my room again before closing my eyes and falling asleep.

" Hey girl, you going to get up?" I opened my eyes to see Drake by my bed already dress.

" What?" I asked while sitting up.

" Get ready, Were going to the meeting room." Drake said then he turned around and left. I got out of bed and got dress and brushed my hair. I was wearing a black tank top and a white zip-up hoodie and jeans. Once I was ready I went out to the kitchen only seeing Drake and Sally.

" Derek's not ready?" I asked and Drake shook his head. I sat down and Sally was busy making breakfest. She was making pancakes and bacon, I layed my head on my arms and closed my eyes for a few minutes.

" Nicole, wake up. Breakfest is ready" Sally said and I lefted my head and she placed a plate of pancakes in front me. I started to eat when Derek came walking in.

" I smell food." He said and he sat down. Drake looked at him.

" Of course you do, your a wolf." Drake joked, and Derek just looked at him intill Sally gave him a plate of pancakes.

" So what are we doing today?" I asked.

" We're going to ask Night some questions today." Drake said before eating some bacon. I looked at Derek and he was just eating while hummimg to himself.

Once we were done eating we went to the room next door to the meeting room. It was the same room where we question the other Dark. Once we got in there, their was 4 guards around the door. I looked in the middle of the room and saw Night tied up in the chair and his head was hanging down. It looked liked he was sleeping because his chest was moving up and down slowly. The old man and Jake were standing about 7 feet away from him and turned their heads when they heard us come in.

" Good now we can start." The old man said and he turned his head back to Night. He walked up to him and slapped him lightly in the cheek. Night head came up and he tried to move back away from the old man but he was in the chair. He looked scared I have to say, then he stopped and looked at all of us. " Now that your up lets start." Then the old man back up a few steps and looked at him. " Why do your people want Nicole?" The old man asked nicely and Night looked at me.