1✨

Hey, I'm Grey, Grey Baily. I go to Oak Valley High School and I'm what you would call a nerd. I wear glasses, I have my own ideal use of clothes, and I make average grades. The only thing that people don't know about me is that fact that I....am gay.

      That would make it real worse if everyone found out since there would be no telling what they would've done. Today is Monday and it's Halloween but, it makes me both happy and sad since it's Halloween yet it's a school day. I pulled open my closet door and picked out a pair of jeans with my black Jordan's and a black, long sleeve shirt plus a jacket.

     I grab my bag and headed out the door at 6:45 since my bus arrived around 6:47. Usually, I'm the first one there but the second stop is where the most popular jock in school, Eisuke Storme, gets on and for some reason, he had to sit beside me. "Hey Doll," was all he said as he looked at me.
💦👑Eisuke's P.O.V 👑💦
       Hey, my name is Eisuke Storme and I am the captain of the school football and soccer teams. There is one thing that you need to know: I'm actually really protective of the ones I care about but at school, I have to act mean to everyone. Especially my crush. His name is Jason Gray.

      Yeah. I know what you're thinking right now. No way, you're gay?!?! No. Correction: I am bisexual. But I've always liked him for a while. Anyways, I've got to look my best for him. I get out my pair of black jeans along with my GAP shirt and my new Jordan's. I leave around 6:48 and as I get there, my bus just pulls up. Ah, there he is, the boy of my dreams. As I make my way to my usual seat, I make a slight change of plans and sit beside him. "Hey, Doll," I say. Why doll? Well, the answer is because of his doll like features but not that skinny. Agh!! I'm so frustrated!!! I think I'm Jason-sexual. But he has the ass of a girl and it's just so....Heh, I bet you're wondering 'Ew!' And how do I know about his ass? Well, I'll tell you. You see, I have gym class with my buddies and Grey. And so, I always come right in when he's changing cause, well, in my head, he's MINE. You hear? MINE!!!!