6✨

Grey's P.O.V

I hang out with Gavin and Eisuke and, Oh my god, I'm so nervous!! So, let's just say I ordered another Order of Chinese food and pizza because they're boys and boys like to eat. And when I say eat, I mean basically tearing your house apart for food. And, Jesus Lord, Eisuke is coming and, out of all the times, today has to be it!! But, oh, I'm not changing. It's a Friday and I'm comfortable in my comfy clothes, which are some lacy, see through on the side boxers that hugged me and  a long sleeved shirt. So now, I'm sitting here with half of them when they pull up and here we go.

Eisuke's P.O.V

  I cannot believe that we are going to Grey's house and I HAVE to look good cause what if I see his parents?!?!? I have to make a good impression if I'm going to date their son! He's just so adorable and I just wanna pound him so hard! It makes me really happy that I get to spend time with him. It'll be great if it was just me and him alone but, hey, it's better than nothing, right? So I was at Gavin's house and all I had to do was do my hair and fix my clothes. Okay. Let's do this!

     Gavin and I walked to the car and got in. We drove for about five minutes and pulled up to a medium sized house. We parked in front of the house and walked to the door. We knocked and i was nervous. When I say I was nervous, I mean, boy, was I nervous!

    It wasn't but a minute later that the door was answered by the one and only Grey, in his shorts that stopped above his knees and black stockings in. Damn, he was fine as fuck!

But I hate to to admit that Gavin was here, but that's changing because he's becoming mine tonight. And I mean it, He WILL become mine. And that is FINAL!

Once he let us in, I could smell the scent of Vanilla and Lavender. God, I could get high off of this! I mean, wow! It was the BEST smell ever!

"Could one of you pay for the food and the other help me with the blankets and pillows?" He asked us. This was my chance and I took it.

"I'll help." I said, smirking and smiling at the same time. Gray immediately tells me to follow him as he started to walk off. Once we got there, he opened a closet door.

"How much can you grab?" He asked me. 'This is it,' I told myself. 'Let's do it!'

"Yeah, I can grab stuff pretty well." And with that, I grabbed him and pulled him close.

Grey's P.O.V

"Ohh!" I gasped as he lifted me. If you don't know who was lifting me, I'll tell you that it was the one and only Eisuke Storme.
"W-What are doing?" I squeaked as a blush painted my face. He only smirked in reply and said huskily,"Just lifting my Omega."

I knew my face had to be as red as a flipping tomato right now but I didn't care. "I'm heavy! Put me down!" I protested. I mean, my crush was practically cuddling me. "No, you're not." He mumbled as he sniffed my neck and, oh my glob, I'm getting hot. So so very hot. It's like...Heat! Oh no! No no no no! "Please put me down! I'll do anything." I pleaded.

"Okay. Then, you're my boyfriend from now on." He declared as he grabbed the pillows and blankets that we needed. 'God, why did it have to be him?' I thought to myself. Why did it have to be the day that I'm in Heat? It's not fair if you asked me. It only happens when you find your Mate. Oh my glob!! Eisuke was my mate! I was rendered speechless at the thought and remained as frozen as a statue.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
For the next chapter i at least want 15 reads and 5 favorite's and if we keep that up ill update every 2 days.