Chapter 7- Special

See Michaela and Angela in multimedia section...
Excited? Then read!
Enjoy!

Matt's POV

"Hey Sandara." I greeted sitting beside her. "Oh. I thought your with Nicole. Excuse me I'm-"

"Sandara I'm sorry." I said as I stop her from running away.

"Please. Just give me another chance." I pleaded. "Oh come on Matt. I don't give people second chances. And please, Forever don't exist." She said.

"Sandara! Wait!" I said as I stop her by hugging her.

"Fuck off Matt. Just go find someone else." Sandara said as she remove my arms from hers.

I feel Jackson pat my back and said "Cheer up bro. Just in time Keanna is here."

I snapped back to reality when I just saw a woman wearing a yellow flowing dress with her hair tied up in a braid.

God damn she never changed.

"Ehem. Keanna. Hi." I simply said speechlessly. Keanna was the second girl I was liking. I always ask her out to be my girlfriend but she still doesn't answer me like Nicole.

Nicole on the other hand has a sister same age as Mike's who are frenemies. And you know what they say, like big brother like little brother. And that's the same with the sisters. Mike and Nikki are frenemies, me and Nicole are frenemies.

But now I'm falling for three girls.

Sandara, Nicole, and Keanna.

"Uh...w-when will you answer me?" I said to light up the mood.

"Well I-"

"Hey babe. I got some ice cream." A guy interrupted Keanna's sentence.

It was Harry. Keanna's crush since grade six.
Oh God I hope it's not the thing I'm thinking about right now.

"Just a second babe. Sorry Matt I have to go. My boyfriend, Harry is waiting for me. Just go back to Sandara okay." Keanna said then left me.

I sat on a chair beside Jackson and Brandon and ate my Kirei.

"Why are all the girls I like keep on dumping me?!" I cried.

"Except for one." Brandon said as she was looking at someone.

"Hey! Give me some of that!" A familiar voice said getting some Kirei on the bag I'm holding.

"I didn't say yes!" I shrieked. "But you just said it!" She said.

"Why you little-"

"Uh, Nicole. Matt just missed you okay. He means just get some Kirei until your okay." Jackson said.

Hey I didn't fuckin' say anything!

"Oh thank you Matt!" Nicole said. "So Nics, when are you going to say 'yes' to Matt?" Brandon joked.

"Oh please. I'm just waiting for a bouqet of purple roses." Nicole said.

"Hey there are no purple roses." I muttered. "Yes they are. You just hate purple that's all." Nicole said.

"Aww...Macole is back! Mandara wants to be back. And Manna wants hope." Jackson teased.

Oh why in God's name would Macole and Manna be here? I want Mandara.

I suddenly saw Sandara coming looking at her phone and Keanna beside her..walking with her?

Their friends?!