Chapter 12- Can't fight this feeling anymore

Nothing to say. But thanks for reading and voting. It fills my day. =D
Not a filler chapter, I guess.

Get ready Mandras! Enjoy!

*SANDRA'S POV*

When me and Ariana came home, we kissed grandma's hand then I directly went to my bedroom then fall to the bed to contemplate all the thoughts I had.

Michaela and Angela are my new friends. Ariana was bullied. A lot of boys, especially Angelo has a huge crush on me. And...And...I'm falling for Matthew Lloyd Evans.

Shit!

"Dang it!" I said hitting my pillow.

"Why are you still on your uniform?" I heard grandma said. I looked at the door and saw her holding a jug of wine.

"I...Uh"

"Tsk! What are kids thinking these days?!" Grandma complained. Oh she's drunk again.

I hurriedly dressed up then fixed my things. Then grabbed my laptop.

I hurriedly send a message to Betty and Dawn.

(Me): Guys, skype me.

Then praise the lord, they did.

"Hi Sandra!" Betty as the noisiest one greeted. "Hey, um...how's school?" I asked.

"You mean, how's Alex?" Dawn teased. I'm serious Dawn!

"Well, as always. Algan, Alex the smart hottie, just the same." Betty said.

"Oh. Well I'm not thinking about Alex." I sadly said and their faces just went blank like I'm not Sandra their best friend.

"Am I hearing it right? Alessandra Harris not thinking about Alex for the first time?" Betty said.

"Well, I have a new interest now." I said biting my lip. Then the both of them were like shocked then asking his name, height, hair color and stuff.

"But not that much. I just can't fight this feeling anymore." I said. They both kept quiet when suddenly Dawn asked, "What's his name?"

"Matthew Lloyd Evans. I call him Matt." I said, "His skin is white, black hair, has two cute dimples, and- just he looks like Xian Lim."

"Well are you going to replace Alex as your Mr. Right?" Dawn asked.

"Um. No. That's why I called you guys for help. I mean, I have feelings for Alex before. But when I met Matt, I kinda forget Alex was in the world." I said.

"Well he is your crush. Did you fell speechless when you saw him and his charms?" Betty asked.

"Yes."

"Are you two close?" Dawn asked.

"Yes. He's just my neighbor."

"Does he always smiles at you?" Betty asked and that made me remember Matt's smile with his cute little dimples!

"Y-yes." I said. Blushing!

"Does he likes you?" They both asked.

"No. He actually likes his ex girlfriend and two other girls." I said. "You mean he's a playboy?" Betty said.

"Yup, the people in school usually calls him 'Mr. Hottie slash playboy." I said.

"But...do you like him?" Dawn asked.

And that question made me speechless. Thanks Dawn!

I sighed and said "Yes.", then I continued. "I want him to know. But, I'm not confident enough to tell him."