Chapter 9- Cookies n' cream

Filler chapter.
I suck at filler chapters!
If this is short then virus is strong these days.
I think this is what I get from reading short chapters...*_*
Enjoy!

Matt's POV

"So who is your crush?" I couldn't help but ask Sandra.

"So your forgetting the deal a while ago huh? Cause you said if you win I get to tell you my crush." She said.

"Nah! Forget the deal. After all, you are handling the money and your even gonna give me for free." I said.

"Yeah, whatever." She laughed. "So...who's your crush?" I asked again.

She taked down a deep sigh and said "His name is Alexander Garcia. I don't have a picture of him but you can search him on facebook." She said.

"Is he your classmate or what?" I asked. "Yes. He is my classmate in Rizal's Academy. He was known as Mr. Perfect in our school." She said.

"Are you sad that you won't be able to see him again." I asked.

"Actually, he already has a girlfriend and the school doesn't know it yet. He even already slept with her." Sandra said sadly.

Well...that hurt.

"Oh. I-I'm sorry to ask that. Are you hurt?" I asked.

"I am Matt. Very. But before I left, I wrote a letter saying I'm gonna leave them alone to be happy. Cause I have no choice right." She said raising a brow.

"Well that reminds me of Keanna and her boyfriend. Good thing you moved on quickly." I said.

"Actually...I moved on because of you."

Wait, did she just said that?

"What did you say?" I asked furiously.

She heard what she said and snapped back to reality.

"Oh... I said I can't move with these shoes." She said. I know she's lying.

"Oh okay." I said. What did she just say?

I moved on because of you.

Dang it!

Sandra's POV

We came to the grocery store and went to the ice cream area. I brought 200 pesos with me so I have nothing to worry.

Except for the fact that I told Matt that I moved on because of him.

And I can see he's furious.

Wait, why does he have to furious even I have no feeling for him.

But he is handsom and kind.

Dang it!

"So what's your favorite?" I asked. "Favorite what?" He asked.

"Ice cream. Duh! Were in an ice cream store." I said.

"Cornetto." He said. "Hey, me too." I smiled. He smiled back and said "So what's your favorite?" Matt asked.

"Favorite what?" I asked.

Why are we copying ourselves?

"Flavor. Duh! Were in an ice cream store and we need to find a flavor." He said.

Oh jeez what is happening.

"Cookies n' cream. But I think I wanna buy the new flavor of cornetto." I said. "You mean the coffee flavor. The commercial is so freakin' funny where they got a short american." Matt said which made the both of us laugh.