Introduction/ Author's Note

A new world. A new race. Fear of... them.

The Supernaturals have revealed themselves to the world. Vampires, werewolves, faeries, warlocks. Monsters.

Caught between it all is Faye Montgomery. She is the daughter of Jameson Montgomery, diplomat to the Supernatural kingdoms. Faye is next in line for her father's position, having been trained from an early age how to take over when he steps down. She has been trained for every situation imaginable. Or so she thinks.

How to react to being The Werewolf King's mate wasn't part of the training. And how to bury her feelings when he rejected her, really wasn't in the How To Take Over Diplomat to the Supernatural Kingdoms handout. (not that there is one)

Faye is about ready to quit the job and move to Costa Rica when she realizes that part of being diplomat to the Supers means she also has to provide protection. She starts to believe that she just isn't cut out for the job, but the heartache, stress, anger, and fear all add fuel to the fire, leaving Faye Montgomery one strong, bad-ass, human teenage girl.

PG- 13 for a reason people. Sorry.

A/N: I have posted the summary in the story, because I hate how on my Wattpad app, I can only view part of the summary for a book. I have no idea if I'll like said book until I read it.

I doubt anyone is reading this right now. I don't expect many people to be interested. I just would like to share something I have written on Wattpad.

I really love music and will hopefully post a song I think fits each chapter. If I have trouble finding one, please feel free to give me recommendations! Thank you for reading!

I hope you enjoy.

P.S. The current cover was made by Lana_sky! And the picture on the side was made by TwinCity1518!