Chapter 1 (ish) "Arrival."

Your fate changed every step you took.
Until you slipped in the mud and it started raining.

You looked at your expensive clothes, emotionlessly.

They were covered with mud.

That man spent so much money on these clothes. (He took you to goodwill (((o(*゚▽゚*)o))) )

You stood up and kept walking, not bothering to wipe some of the mud off your brand name clothes.

You got to the door and banged you head slowly against it about 3 times before it opened.

"Ughk, what is i- Oi, what's with this piece of trash?" The redhead that answer the door said.

You tilted your head hearing that insult.

"Are you the 6 brothers I was sent to live with?" You asked, your dull eyes staring into Ayato's green ones.

"Uh...no." Ayato quickly closed the door, only for it to be reopened a few seconds later by a taller butler looking man.

"I'm sorry about hi- Oh my.." He looked at your dirty appearance with an almost shocked expression.

Reiji also closed the door on you.

Until it was opened by a perv. "Ah~ She isn't that bad~ she's actually quite cute~" Laito said with a flirty wink and chuckle.

"We can just wash her up~"

"Wash me...?" You questioned.

What did they mean by 'wash you'?
Did they mean car wash? You've seen one of those in town before.
But the scary sounds that come from that place always scare you away.

Laito nodded, motioning you to come inside.

"Oi! Laito! You can't just let her inside!" Ayato yelled,

"MY CARPET!" Reiji squeaked, falling to the floor and hugging the muddy carpet.

A lazy looking guy suddenly appeared on the sofa (the sofa in the entrance that Ayato was on in episode 1 UwU)

"I just heard Reiji scream, this better be good." Shu said.

"What is this place...?" You asked.

Reiji deeply sighed, standing up. "This is the Sakamaki mansion."

"..Sakamaki...mansion..?"

"Mhmmm~ nufu~ bitch-chan~ you'll surely enjoy your stay here~" Laito whispered into your ear.

Suddenly a new voice whispered into your ear.

"Ne, teddy, she stinks, doesn't she~?" The voice backed up.

"Clean yourself." It commanded with a scowl.

"Ahh~ Kanato-kun, she will, she will~ no need to get angry~" Laito purred.

"Tch. She better, she smells like dog shit." Ayato spouted.

You payed no attention to the insults, you just examined all the strange strangers closely.

"Bitch-chan~ they all want you to wash yourself, so I'll wash you~" Laito said, suddenly picking you up and carrying you bridal style the bathroom.

You examined the room, seeing some of the things you recognize from the public bathroom. 'These guys really must be rich....they can afford their own private bathroom!' You thought as Laito dropped you in the tub.

"Nufu~ Time to remove those clothes~"

-

ayyyye, ιт'ѕ aυтнoυr-cнan нere~! (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))

ι decιded тo conтιnυe тнιѕ one тo lιĸe... gιve ιт a cнance?

well yeaн, and ιм тryιng тo мaĸe reader-cнan an eмoтιonleѕѕ cнaracтer,

тell мe ιғ yoυ тнιnĸ ι ѕнoυld ѕтιcĸ тo тнaт or ιғ ι ѕнoυld jυѕт gιve υp хd

тнιѕ cнapтer мay нave wenт a lιттle ғaѕт вυт ι тrιed,

can'т really вe perғecт. (-_-)

вυт wнaтever,

тell мe ιғ yoυ lιĸe мy crap! (=ω)

pнanтoмнιve oυт~