Chapter 2

Dipper barges inside the shack, breathing heavily. He tosses his stuff on the gift shop counter. His sister Mabel comes over to him, clearly seeing that her brother is in panic.

"Bro bro, are you okay?" she asks. "What happened out there?"

Dipper takes a second to catch his breath before responding. "Bill..." he says. "I saw Bill..."

Mabel raises a brow. "Bill? You mean the triangle guy?"

Dipper nods. "Except he's not a triangle anymore. He's a human." he explains. "And...he was hitting on me."

Mabel's eyes widen. "Hitting on you? You mean like he had a crush on you?" she asks.

Dipper shrugs. "I guess so." he replies. He rubs his forehead. "He even...kissed me."

Mabel's eyes widen even more. "Dipper, give me your journal. I'm going to go beat that man with it until he's crying for his mom."

A slight laugh escapes Dipper's lips. "Mabel, it's fine. Don't worry." he says. He looks down. "Hopefully he got the hint that I wasn't interested."

Mabel looks at her brother for a moment and gasps. "Dipper, you do like him! You are interested!" she exclaims.

Dipper quickly looks up at her. "What? Me interested in a demon like him?" He shakes his head. "No way."

Mabel crosses her arms. "I know love when I see it, bro bro and you're definitely in it." she says.

Dipper sighs, looking down again. "Maybe I do like him..." he mumbles. "I don't know, Mabel. I'm so confused..."

Mabel nods and pats Dipper on the shoulder. "Well you know I'll support you in whatever decision you make." She laughs slightly. "Just know I don't trust him. After all, he did try to destroy us."

Dipper nods. "I understand." he whispers. He looks up at his sister and smiles softly. "Thanks."

Mabel smiles back. "No problem, bro bro." she says. Suddenly the phone rings. Mabel lets out a squeal. "It must be Grenda!" she says happily, skipping off to answer the phone.

Dipper laughs a bit. "I'll be upstairs." he says. Mabel nods, picking up the phone. Dipper grabs his backpack and heads up to the bedroom. He slides his backpack under his bed then changes into grey sweatpants and a red t-shirt. He grabs the book that's sitting on the nightstand next to his bed and opens it to where he left off. Dipper lays on his bed, starting to read the novel. Soon, Mabel comes into the bedroom, hurrying and grabbing stuff from her side of the room and stuffing the items into a hot pink bag. Dipper glances up from his book and over at his sister. "What's going on?" He asks, raising a brow.

Mabel stops what she's doing and looks over at Dipper. "Grenda's having a sleepover. Candy is gonna be there too." she replies.

"So I have the shack to myself for a while?" Dipper says with a laugh. "Sweet." He turns his attention back to his book.

Mabel laughs. "Don't get too naughty." she teases.

Dipper rolls his eyes and laughs. "Yeah okay. Have fun." he says, not looking up from his book. Mabel smiles at her brother before leaving the room.