Noises

Mya POV

I woke up to the sound of noise coming from outside. I got up and went down stairs and Rose (Rosanna) was on the couch asleep. Idk how she didn't hear the noise when she was right next to the window. She is a deep sleeper sometimes. I walked outside to see what was going on and there was 3 boys moving in the house right next door. I walked back in to get Rose and as I closed the door she woke up. "Did you hear the noise coming from outside" "No but now I do what is it" "There are 3 boys moving in right next door" "Are they cute" "Idk I wasn't paying attention" we both decided to look out the window and as we did that they cought us.

Rose POV

"Did you hear the noise coming from outside" "No but know I do know what is it" "There are 3 boys moving in right next door" "Are they cute" "Idk I wasn't paying attention" so we both decided to look out the window and as we did that they cought us. We ducked down "Do you think they seen us" "No" "If they knock play it off and say you herd noises" "Ok but you have to answer the door" "Ok" We slowly walked to the kitchen and pretended like we where getting something to snack on. After awhile no one knocked. "I'm going to go take a shower" "Ok" I picked out my outfit then jumped in the shower. When I got out I wrapped the towel around me and and brushed my teeth. Then I put on my black high waisted shorts and a blue and white crop top with my sandals (the picture above)
I blow dried my hair and put it in a pony tail.

2nd chapter hope you guys like it
If anything message me