Meets

Myas POV

Rose just got out the shower and we where about to plan our day.
"So what do you want to do today?" "Do you wanna go to Ihop for breakfast?" "Yeah sounds good"  "Let me go take a shower real fast" "kk"
I went to shower. I washed my hair then my body after that I got out and wrapped the towel around me and picked out my outfit. I was going to wear my floral skirt with a black floral crop top and my black flats I've had forever with some ok earings with a flower ring and my key necklace. When I finally finished I blow dried my hair and straighten it. Then I went downstairs and Rose was on the couch with Sammy. Sammys been her friend since they were 7 and their both 18. Sammy is  literally here all day every day unless he has something better to do then hang out with girls all day. He has friends I don't know why he doesn't hang out with them but he has some.

Rose POV

Mya just got out the shower and Sammys here. He's my Best friend like no lie we grew up together. He's like an older brother to me and Myas like my sister I've known her since I we where 6. Me and Mya are the same age were both 18. "Hey are you ready?" "Yeah are you guys ready" "I am" "Are you ready Sammy?" "Da I'm ALWAYS ready" "Mmhmmmm sure" I  said and we left and went to Ihop. We ate our breakfast then went home and played Just Dance Revolution until someone knocked on our door. Mya answered it.

Mya POV

It was the 3 boys that cought us looking at them this morning ugggggg. "Rose Sammy come here for a second" "K" they both said and in like 30 seconds they came. "Who is i-" is all Rose could say before she looked up.

"Hi my names Jack"

"I'm Taylor"

"And I'm Jack as well"

They Introduced themselves

"Hi I'm Mya"

"Hi I'm Sammy"

"And I'm Rosanna"

We introduced ourselves

"You guys are both named Jack?" Rose said

"Yeah I'm Gilinsky and he's Johnson"

"Oh that's cool" she said

"Yeah you could call me Gilinsky or G which ever one you want"

"Ok. I think I'm going with Gilinsky" Rose and me agreed on

"You can call me Johnson or JJ"

"I'm going to call you Johnson" we both said

We all laughed and went to the park

So how is it so far? Good or bad?
Sorry I haven't updated in like 5 days I will be updating more often though